The Student Room Group

Carphone Warehouse Interview Help

Hi all! I really hope somebody could help me.
I have an interview at the Carphone Warehouse this week and I really want the job! However I know a lot of people are being interviewed- not sure if it's group or 1 on 2 interviews. Anyway, I have done some reading about the types of questions I have been asked so I am trying to prepare some answers to them.
The part I'm super nervous about is where most people said you have to sell your phone! While I have plenty of sales experience, I haven't in tech selling. What kind of things will they be looking for in this task? Would I explain the physical features on the phone and show them or what?
Also any other advice on how to really stand out?
Like I said I really want the job! Thank-you in advance, any advice I will be grateful for!
Hey I had a job interview at Carphone Warehouse about 2 weeks ago. It was my first ever interview and it wasn't bad at all. They just try to get to know you and they ask you about certain situations you were in. They asked me when I worked as a team, when I needed to stay organised and stuff like that. It really isn't as bad as it sounds. The second half of the interview is selling your phone. The interviewer pretends to be a customer and you have to sell your phone. As long as you have a decent knowledge on your phone and other phones in general you should be fine. To be honest I was really bad at the selling part but as long as your friendly and talk about the phone and how it can help them you should be fine. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending