The Student Room Group

Crush

How to get a guys attention?
Slide into his dms.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jupiter-16
Slide into his dms.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do u mean like on the dm on insta, or twitter or something?
Yeah, or do it the old fashioned way and approach him face to face and talk to him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jupiter-16
Yeah, or do it the old fashioned way and approach him face to face and talk to him

Posted from TSR Mobile

well to tell u the truth i actually have talked to him on Dm about exams and stuff, but he was so not interested in talking to me.
Reply 5
You can't really help it if he truly isn't interested :/ However, he might be pretending to not like you to see your reaction maybe? I'm not sure though. >.<
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
well to tell u the truth i actually have talked to him on Dm about exams and stuff, but he was so not interested in talking to me.
Original post by BhavyaB
You can't really help it if he truly isn't interested :/ However, he might be pretending to not like you to see your reaction maybe? I'm not sure though. >.<

Thanks, im not sure cause he does act a bit way from me nowadays, we used to be good friends. It seems as though he has changed.
Maybe he knows you like him and he doesnt want to ruin the friendship you have
Reply 8
Yeah, as like the other person said he might already know and wouldn't want to ruin the friendship. Or maybe he might like you back but is scared of messing it up and the friendship. You can pm me more of the context though :smile:
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
Thanks, im not sure cause he does act a bit way from me nowadays, we used to be good friends. It seems as though he has changed.
Original post by BhavyaB
Yeah, as like the other person said he might already know and wouldn't want to ruin the friendship. Or maybe he might like you back but is scared of messing it up and the friendship. You can pm me more of the context though :smile:

I have sent u a pm more about the information of the situation.

Quick Reply

Latest