The Student Room Group

Technical Theatre and Stage Management help!

I'm currently studying AS levels and just sitting my exams. I'm having a bit of a dilemma as I am really not enjoying A Levels and really don't want to sit another year. Luckily, at my college there is a Level 3 TTSM course that would allow me to get to University after two years and I don't need A-levels to apply.
My question is that for those who do study TTSM at degree level, would it be worth my while to complete my A-Levels before starting the foundation degree or should I just jump straight in in September?
Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by jaspeng
I'm currently studying AS levels and just sitting my exams. I'm having a bit of a dilemma as I am really not enjoying A Levels and really don't want to sit another year. Luckily, at my college there is a Level 3 TTSM course that would allow me to get to University after two years and I don't need A-levels to apply.
My question is that for those who do study TTSM at degree level, would it be worth my while to complete my A-Levels before starting the foundation degree or should I just jump straight in in September?
Thank you :smile:

I don't currently study SM yet but have got a place at drama school to start a BA Hons SM degree come Sept. The first thing I would just say is that if you plan on going on to drama school after just make sure that the course you are looking at studying won't stop you getting student finance for drama school after you graduate, as you say it is a foundation degree and usually foundation degrees take up at least part of your student finance allowances. If not then I say that if this is what you want to do then go for it! Only you can decide what is the right thing for your future but good luck with whatever you decide!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending