My brother is 14, and I seriously feel that there's something wrong with him.
Like for instance you'd tell him to not do something, say for instance to not sneak out the house at night, and he'd still do that pretty much every day, even when he gets told off. he just never listens and makes so many ridiculous excuses like ''he didn't know he wasn't supposed to go out cos no one told him that'' like seriously?? .
He talks A LOOT, like no matter how many times you'd tell him to shut up and he'd keep talking and talking non-stop.
some of the symptoms of ADHD listed on the NHS website is:
- excessive talking
- being unable to wait their turn
- acting without thinking
- interrupting conversations
So do you think it's worth seeing a doctor?
- having a short attention span and being easily distracted
- making careless mistakes – for example, in schoolwork
- appearing forgetful or losing things
- being unable to stick at tasks that are tedious or time-consuming
- appearing to be unable to listen to or carry out instructions
- constantly changing activity or task
- having difficulty organising tasks
Does my younger brother have ADHD?
|Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter||24-10-2016|