The Student Room Group

Are you envious of my postcode?

Scroll to see replies

And we'll never be royals.
Original post by 7GANGZ
You don't even know me you idiot.

I'm a Oxbridge graduate with a first class degree.

You and your family are probably not rich enough to live in W8. Maybe W14 or somewhere shitty like that.

Does it even matter if you're an Oxbridge graduate for somebody to dislike you? Nobody cares if you have a First. It's about personality. You can't force someone to like you, especially when you've made the obnoxious move to show off.

And we know quite a lot about you from your statements.

And who said that living in W8 defines who you are? You basically implied that living in W14 is a negative attribute, and you have also denied that somebody you don't know could live in W8. These statements make me highly doubt that you have ever been to Oxbridge, let alone obtained a First.

And BTW, *AN* Oxbridge graduate.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by SeanFM
And we'll never be royals.

Lol very good comment :smile:

That song is forgotten sadly
Original post by 7GANGZ

You and your family are probably not rich enough to live in W8. Maybe W14 or somewhere shitty like that.

You sound like even more of a joy than you did in the OP!

And as you'd say: "You don't even know me you idiot".
Original post by 7GANGZ

First class degree you can't get a job in no doubt
Original post by 7GANGZ
Lol very good comment :smile:

That song is forgotten sadly

It has made my day that you have recognised it (genuinely :biggrin:)
Am I envious of your postcode? Not unless I've grossly misunderstood the phrase 'postcode lottery' and you've recently won millions of pounds.
Original post by 7GANGZ

you also make threads about your small penis.

No one believes you moron
Mine's better.
Reply 30
Original post by lolatmaths
you also make threads about your small penis.

No one believes you moron

Ask me any question about Oxbridge - from receiving the offer letter, to matriculation, to "the plodge", to being forced to buy dinner tickets at my college, to CamSIS, to the way we laughed at Girton colleges having to take a bus on Graduation day lol
Reply 31
There isn't any better. If you think SW3 Is better, you're wrong. It's full of new money ********s from the Middle East or arrogant banker types.

Original post by morgan8002
Mine's better.
Original post by 7GANGZ
Ask me any question about Oxbridge - from receiving the offer letter, to matriculation, to "the plodge", to being forced to buy dinner tickets at my college, to CamSIS, to the way we laughed at Girton colleges having to take a bus on Graduation day lol

Who were your professors?
Original post by 7GANGZ

Was oxbridge the reason for your unusually small penis? Or was it why you feel the need to act like a pretentious moron on this forum?
Reply 34
Bitch i will knock you tf out, come my ends nw7 boy
Reply 35
You the type of ***** to live in the cheapest house and never pay his student loans back. Bitch tf get yo stank ass outtahere
Original post by 7GANGZ
There isn't any better. If you think SW3 Is better, you're wrong. It's full of new money ********s from the Middle East or arrogant banker types.

Mine has the square of a prime in it.
Not sure why I should be envious of anyone living in London when I live in the greatest area of the UK (the entirety of it outside of London) tbh.
Reply 38
Is a man defined by where he lives, or he way he lives?
Original post by 7GANGZ
As if you could afford to live in Mayfair lol. It's only W1K and W1J that are worth living in IMO - and even those are not friendly for people to actually live in, they're mostly for 5 star hotels.

As if you could afford to live in a proper part of Kensington, lol. I'm sure you can find a nice parking bay for £40k which would just about suit you, and perhaps you could get planning permission to extend in order to make room for your ego.

Quick Reply

Latest