The Student Room Group

Is it actually possible to pull my grade up to a B or nah?

Basically, for my My first history paper which was out of 60 I feel like I did pretty badly, I think I got maybe 32/60 which is a low D. My Italy paper is tomorrow which is out of 40 marks (worth 40%), I'm much more confident with Italy, looking at the best case scenario, if I got nearly full marks which would be an A, would it be possible that my overall grade would be a low B?
Original post by ambermariemorgan
Basically, for my My first history paper which was out of 60 I feel like I did pretty badly, I think I got maybe 32/60 which is a low D. My Italy paper is tomorrow which is out of 40 marks (worth 40%), I'm much more confident with Italy, looking at the best case scenario, if I got nearly full marks which would be an A, would it be possible that my overall grade would be a low B?

It seems unlikely, but you can definitely try!
Original post by CatusStarbright
It seems unlikely, but you can definitely try!

Thanks for the pessimism. I think I can anyway, I'm not an idiot
Thanks for the pessimism. I think I can anyway, I'm not an idiot

Go for it! :smile:
What is the first paper worth, 60%?

Quick Reply

Latest