The Student Room Group

If you could re-live one moment of your life, which one would you choose?

Scroll to see replies

Prom two weeks ago <3 I had so much fun :h:
Either going round the first mark (buoy) at a world championship race in 2nd, or going round the first buoy in front of Ali young.
The first time i dropped in from Meribel to Corceval (is that spelt right) just after a fresh snow fall on my 18th Birthday new skies new poles new boots and one of the best runs of my life.
Original post by jonathanemptage
The first time i dropped in from Meribel to Corceval (is that spelt right) just after a fresh snow fall on my 18th Birthday new skies new poles new boots and one of the best runs of my life.

Which run was it? The long flat blue one (don't remember the name) into corcheval is beautiful, the red one was lovely too (if I remember correctly that one goes to corcheval as well)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KatieAlicexxx
Which run was it? The long flat blue one (don't remember the name) into corcheval is beautiful, the red one was lovely too (if I remember correctly that one goes to corcheval as well)

Posted from TSR Mobile

the red one that drops downing to the bowl it was so good
The day I was conceived.

Sometimes I wish the parents had been different.
Original post by jonathanemptage
the red one that drops downing to the bowl it was so good

That one is beautiful! Although when I went it was very stony through the snow as it hadnt snowed in a month but there we are

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by yeezyb
Being an actor in Doctor Who 🙌🏻. One of the best days of my life

OMG - tell us about it! (Pleeeeeeeease?)
We won the league at that shithole
When i went to the LeMans 24 Hours last year!
That was the best experience ever! Just the feeling of being at a racetrack when i woke up on Sunday morning was incredible!! I could just go and sit and watch the race. Ahh it was so good!!!
I was so happy!!
Original post by KatieAlicexxx
That one is beautiful! Although when I went it was very stony through the snow as it hadnt snowed in a month but there we are

Posted from TSR Mobile

it was quite a few years ago now for whats called the premier neige (first snow).it was quite funny actually I worked at a dry ski slope at the time and the people I'd served 2 days before hand were on the same coach as us (me and my family) which was slightly embarrassing for me seeing as I had the previous night ha a fight with the matting and they hadn't seen my injures and as i set them up i was telling them yeah i'm a trainee instructor really saying yeah check me out I rock so it probably served me right but still.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by 2-99
OMG - tell us about it! (Pleeeeeeeease?)

It was the day after the birthday and my agent called me saying I got a part in doctor who, so at first I was like OMFG I AM DREAMING. Then when the day came I was chauffeured down to Cardiff and I had to pretend I was a GCSE pupil in Coal Hill Secondary School. I was then given a phone and was told by the director that when Clara points at the frozen plane outside the window I had to take a photo of it and show it to Clara, I was screaming inside. Jenna Coleman is like my favourite actress ever! Anyway We filmed for 6 hours straight in a school and I got to talk with Clara and the Doctor. We then went back to Roath Lock studios in Cardiff Bay and got to tour around the tardis whilst waiting for the costume designers and that was the end of the day, BEST DAY EVER
Original post by M14B
Getting my A level results and losing my virginity at the same time
(happened on separate days in reality)
sad that
Back when my family and other families always used to party: the adults talking, laughing, dancing, singing, being funny, drinking, eating etc. and the children rebelling, playing, hurting each other, hanging out, talking, eating, drinking, sharing things etc. So fun at parties...
Reply 54
My visit to Ground Zero in NYC. :moon:
nothing, it's all been shite as far as I can remember, always fighting towards antropocentrism, I haven't had one ****ing good day, and I won't until I finish studying I assume
summer 2006

finished gcse's, spent the whole summer playing wow when it was good, went to new york with the family, came back and found out i did well in my gcse's!

one could say that's a bit sad to be saying that their moment in life to relive has anything to do with school or video games, but it was the first summer that i had felt a massive weight off my mind with respect to school and i could do whatever i wanted.
When my cat was still alive :sad: He was the best part of my life :cry2:
The moment I got my AS results in Jan :tongue: nthn else I would like to go back to...
I went to see a band I liked for a long time recently, coming out of the venue drenched in sweat and sitting against a wall having a cig with my mates in silence was just euphoric

Quick Reply

Latest