The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hey Reaper23...

ma colj is doin da same ting, so u gtta kno it all i suppose, lol since we dnt cover da whole syllabus...

mite jus be me, but i rite out essays for each topic ( da likely questions) n revise like dat ..lol

gud luck...
Reply 41
Well, i cant cook or iron but thats just because im stupid lol, quite handy with a hairdryer and pair of straighteners though! Good luck with it all, you'll have to post a thread to let us know what you get and what you end up doing. Good luck for tomorrow!!!!!
Reply 42
Lorny-Lou
Well, i cant cook or iron but thats just because im stupid lol, quite handy with a hairdryer and pair of straighteners though! Good luck with it all, you'll have to post a thread to let us know what you get and what you end up doing. Good luck for tomorrow!!!!!

Me and the hairdryer fell out after i ended up wit a skin graft on my arm over it! Good luck too..gonna be a late night me thinks :redface:
Reply 43
someone help please im resitiing and left my revision very late only just found out exam tomorrow would i be able to revise for the first question just explanations of schiz depression and ocd and not bother learning treatments or classification and diagnosus and foir the second question just learn three of the issues??? will that work?
Reply 44
seen as its last minute it would be wise that you learn the stuff that is due up such as, anxiety for phobias and for issues, cultural, ethical issues humans, socially sensitive, gender bias
Reply 45
thanks for replying i dont remeber every learning about phobias is there an alternative
Well... I was all due to start my revision on Sunday, then I started being sick everywhere, and have been ill ever since :-( So haven't actually started revision yet! Really don't know what I'm going to do.... Stupid illness!!

:-( x
And by the way "ohdearr!" the alternative to phobias is OCD :smile: xxx
Reply 48
oh ta so if i revise ocd i dont need to worry about phobias definitely glad im not only one who has left everything till last minute your doing primary ed at uni i see thats what i want to do but i havent applied yet are them unis any good?:smile:
Reply 49
lmaoooooooo ocd n reductionism came upp!!! ahahahahahaha

i revised schizo ocd n reductionism properly and THEY CAME UP lmaoooo

took a long shot but hey it worked...and it was my last eva eva eva alevel exam whoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

approaches q was pretty gd question 9 about possessions...i liked it:smile:
Reply 50
ooooooo tht paper was MINT!
i did..
biological treatments Qa+b
Socially sensitive research n ethics
and approach Q8- procrastination (or however u spell it lol)

yeh seemed pretty decent ..same as the other pya4 really. :smile:
Reply 51
:s-smilie: i really didn't like the issues question! I was hoping culture came up :frown: but no! I had an arguement with myself about animals lol!
Phobias was nice though but i'm not sure about that approaches question i did no. 9 and found it a bit strange to be honest :s-smilie:

In 1 of your earlier posts xj9x you were saying about the aqa sport exam and i agree unit 5 was evil! :frown: unit 4 was good though and i already have a high A and good coursework so i'm really hoping that'll be enough to scrape an A still! :s-smilie:

1 exam left! YAY!
Reply 52
lol evil both psychology and sport defo not my summer! even though i did revise think i might scrap a B in psych and a C in sport hopefully id be happy with that :-)
didnt like issues either was hoping for ethical issues with humans damn! made quite a bit of it up! well studies

Latest