The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Can I change the course I applied for once I've firmed?

I applied for biological and medical sciences and just realised yesterday that id firmed biological sciences (which is different).
I'm not sure if I applied for the wrong one or was offering bio sci instead, but it's not what I want to do.
Is there a chance I could change to to bio and med sci by ringing up or after I start like within the first week??
The reason I want to change is because I liked the deferred options, in not sure wether genetics was right for me or not so this seemed like a good way to get an idea of all the courses in the areas in interested in
Original post by cookiemonster_
I applied for biological and medical sciences and just realised yesterday that id firmed biological sciences (which is different).
I'm not sure if I applied for the wrong one or was offering bio sci instead, but it's not what I want to do.
Is there a chance I could change to to bio and med sci by ringing up or after I start like within the first week??
The reason I want to change is because I liked the deferred options, in not sure wether genetics was right for me or not so this seemed like a good way to get an idea of all the courses in the areas in interested in

I'd say contact the university now, but maybe @University of Liverpool can help you here? Best of luck!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by cookiemonster_

Original post by Edminzodo
I'd say contact the university now, but maybe @University of Liverpool can help you here? Best of luck!

Hi there,

If you are certain that you wish to change courses, I would recommend emailing [email protected] including your UCAS ID number, full name and course you wish to change from/to and we will forward your email to your admissions officer, who will try to accommodate your request if at all possible. :smile:

Hope this helps!

Sophie
Thank you for your replies!
I rang up and they told me to email, turns out there were two applications under my name, one for each course

Quick Reply

Latest