The Student Room Group

I pour my milk before the cereal AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nomnomnomm
ahh, my sisters do that all the time :colonhash: straight up snack from the cereal box
i love milk provided it's cold and not heated? hot milk tastes so weird

i prefer milk over cereal because i got my teeth knocked in recently and cereal's painful to crunch :frown: i mean i still eat it because honestly what else am i supposed to eat, porridge? thats granny food

but yeah the milk's the best part... and if you have it with cocopops it turns the milk all chocolatey so it's like you're drinking hot chocolate but like cold

youre missing a lot by not liking milk : o its good for the bones as well, might as well drink it

I really love oat milk that is so tasty it tastes like cream and porridge<3

Awww hope your teeth are okay and that you are recovering will, same thing happened to my friend when she tripped up a step.

I also have a problem with soggy food and i am really easily distracted so if i had milk in my cereal it would be super soggy by the time i got round to drinking it :biggrin:
Original post by iEthan
:woo: let me know if you find any! :giggle:

It looks like this:

Yum that looks lovely!!!
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
Yum that looks lovely!!!

Did you find any? :colondollar:
Original post by iEthan
Did you find any?

A no I didn't I completely forgot :colondollar: I ended up just getting peppers and pasta lol boring! I need to get some though !!!
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
A no I didn't I completely forgot :colondollar: I ended up just getting peppers and pasta lol boring! I need to get some though !!!

That's not boring! :tongue: It's OK, you won't regret it! :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest