The Student Room Group

Would you consider it moral or immoral to rob a drug dealer?

Provided you then turned the drugs in to the relevant authorities?

I would be interested to hear from any law students as to the legality of this situation; I'm guessing for obvious reasons it would be an illegal action though.

I am bored, as you might have already guessed

Edit: Hypothetical scenario only, just taking the drugs, not his money or anything
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

why the f*ck would you do that
are you high?
Original post by splashywill
are you high?

No, as I said just bored and curious
Reply 4
yep

because if you use that money, it's come at the cost of allll the wellbeings (in some cases, lives) of the people the drug-dealer dealt with
Reply 5
i would say its moral to report the drug dealer instead.
#banter
#lovemyfriends
(edited 7 years ago)
It's immoral to rob ANYONE
Legality wise = :dontknow:
[video="youtube;i4QYvXpaXlY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4QYvXpaXlY[/video]
Original post by Milzime
yep

because if you use that money, it's come at the cost of allll the wellbeings (in some cases, lives) of the people the drug-dealer dealt with

I am talking about just taking the drugs and handing them in, not the money he was carrying or anything else
Original post by Northernlassie
[video="youtube;i4QYvXpaXlY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4QYvXpaXlY[/video]

A bit rude tbh, I got quite good GCSE's :tongue:
oh

nah, best leave that to the authorities tbh. That way you won't get in trouble for knowing so much about the dealer / taking the drugs yourself.

Like, call it in
this is the weirdest thread I ever wen on. I thought I was in the a level section. :s-smilie::albertein::congrats:
"thick" means curvy in this context :lol:

watch the vid. Guy is a drug dealer. :tongue:
Original post by mnak123456
this is the weirdest thread I ever wen on. I thought I was in the a level section. :s-smilie::albertein::congrats:

I am a weird person, what can I say?
As a law student, its not legally or morally right to rob a dealer. They're simply trying to provide for their families and if that's wrong then I don't know whats right.
Yeah, the best thing to do both morally and legally would probably be to report the drug dealer
Original post by Northernlassie
"thick" means curvy in this context :lol:

watch the vid. Guy is a drug dealer. :tongue:

I've honestly never heard the term 'thick' used like that before haha
Original post by splashywill
are you high?

Only after the robbery :biggrin:
Reply 19
what a ****ing weird question

depends on what hes dealing

if its weed just leave him alone

if hes one of them that goes around deliberately injecting people to get them addicted so they have to buy from him, steal his ****, and steal his car and burn his house down and bang his girlfriend while youre at it because he shouldnt deserve to live

Quick Reply

Latest