The Student Room Group

I haven't done any Physics Revision, It's in an hour, what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

get a summary sheet and just learn formulas, most of it is common sense
learn the nationaly grid and nuclear power. Try to learn the electromagnetic spectrum.
Radio waves (TV)
microwaves (Phones)
ifrared
visible light
ultra violent (Tanning)
x rays
gamma rays (used in cancer treatment)

Hope this kind of helps. most of the formals will be on the sheet other than that I hope you do well.

Good luck (i only revised for this yesterday )
Original post by danjoe25
Not gonna lie. This "IAmReallyCool" guy is a bit of a scrublord. I hope he fails physics, along with every other exam he takes. Im not jealous! I wont be the one working on a Scottish Cattle Farm

Ur what's wrong with this country
Reply 22
Omds
Original post by IAmReallyCool
Looking for any help possible. All I know is that transformers aren't like the ones in the film(Crazy Right?????)

Plz No h8 Guys

Nice trolling.
Original post by dumbgirlneed2pas
get a summary sheet and just learn formulas, most of it is common sense
learn the nationaly grid and nuclear power. Try to learn the electromagnetic spectrum.
Radio waves (TV)
microwaves (Phones)
ifrared
visible light
ultra violent (Tanning)
x rays
gamma rays (used in cancer treatment)

Hope this kind of helps. most of the formals will be on the sheet other than that I hope you do well.

Good luck (i only revised for this yesterday )

Nice speling chump
Actually, why aren't you revising?
Seriously some people just don't know when to knuckledown

smh :rofl2:

I'll let you know if I get n A* on result day :wink:

let's both agree to gtfo TSR and revise now k, because people can give advice n whatever, but it's really you who gotta do the legwork.
Original post by wildjones
Live it how you want, guess we'll see how it goes in August. Best of luck to you:smile:

You are a horrible, horrible person. Dig a deep, deep hole, climb inside and fill it in. Don't abuse people less fortunate than yourself. This is the reason Comic Relief, Sport Relief and Children In Need was created.
Pray to all the Gods
Original post by GlassyMarbles
Nice trolling.

Wow detective
Original post by Milzime
smh :rofl2:

I'll let you know if I get n A* on result day :wink:

let's both agree to gtfo TSR and revise now k, because people can give advice n whatever, but it's really you who gotta do the legwork.

I'll be dead by August
Original post by danjoe25
You are a horrible, horrible person. Dig a deep, deep hole, climb inside and fill it in. Don't abuse people less fortunate than yourself. This is the reason Comic Relief, Sport Relief and Children In Need was created.

Okay, good luck with all your exams!:biggrin:
All of this advice is useless
Bro u clearly know your physics. Otherwise you wouldnt be on tsr saying that u dont know ****
my teacher covered P1 in a double lesson.
if he can do it, you can too.
All of this advice is useless

So get off tsr then, you are clearly wasting your precious time by reading all this 'useless' advice, so your time would probably be better spent revising for that physics exam that starts in an hour.
smh
IM IN THE SAME BOAT, apart from I've done SOME revisioN!!!! It's in 58 minutes! Panic mode: Activated, reading text book I must (love my yoda syntax there) :biggrin:
Ur what's wrong with this country

Yeppp he is
Don't listen to him hope you did well !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Did anyone else find that exam hard af for Aqa physics?
I don't think this "IamReallyCool" guy is a very nice person, he was being rude to people who were just trying to help him and I don't think that is okay.

I will report him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending