The Student Room Group

Anyone here with chemistry degree and has a chemistry related job

Hi i just wanted to know if anyone here has a chemistry degree and a chemistry related job. Im graduating soon with a chemistry degree and im trying to look for jobs relating to my degree. I want to know what the jobs are like and what people do in the job everyday and what the salary is like.

thank you
Reply 1
BAE Systems take on graduates with Chemistry degrees I believe. My dad works for them, guess it must be a secure job as he's been in it since he graduated and is now 51. Think you start on a reasonable wage and it does go up as you gain more responsibility. Not entirely sure what he does though; think most people with them have to sign the international secrets act forms.
tony_ron
BAE Systems take on graduates with Chemistry degrees I believe. ..... Not entirely sure what he does though; think most people with them have to sign the international secrets act forms.

Poison gases and napalm...
Immoral and unethical.
Reply 3
Damn, knew he was hiding SOMETHING in his briefcase. Think he works more in the propellants side of things - getting explosives to actually reach their target. Not too sure though.
tony_ron
Think he works more in the propellants side of things - getting explosives to actually reach their target.

He is still helping Tony Blair kill innocent Iraquis.:rolleyes:
acolyte
He is still helping Tony Blair kill innocent Iraquis.:rolleyes:

I think Tony Blair is quite capable of carrying the can for the UK's belligerent policies by himself.

OP, I have a chemistry degree and a PhD I'm currently a research associate in nottingham, PM for more details.

Latest

Trending

Trending