The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Please use the search button for the answer.
I'd say you'd have a better chance with BBBB than someone with BBB because you've exceeded the offer in terms of points, but obviously it depends how many people meet their offers. You could try emailing the admissions tutor to see if they can give you a better answer.
Reply 3
^^ Can you do that? I mean it just doesn't sound right because that tutor is the person who is going to decide whether you get a place or not on results day (that is if you miss you offer).
Vincente
^^ Can you do that? I mean it just doesn't sound right because that tutor is the person who is going to decide whether you get a place or not on results day (that is if you miss you offer).

I don't see the harm in it really- I think quite a few people have done it and got pretty straight answers, either 'get the grades or you don't get in' or 'the course is undersubscribed, so we'll still consider you if you miss your offer.' They can't take your offer away for asking, if you get the grades, you're in anyway, and if you don't, you've given them some advanced notice. I don't think it would make them less likely to take you.

Latest

Trending

Trending