The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Studying at ioe and career prospects

Hi,
I received an offer of admission for masters in education, gender and international development. As much as i like how i'll get a degree from ucl and getting to do a course from a top ranked institution in the world, i have my apprehensions. Because, i come from a management background, i'm afraid if i have made the right choice. Are there any students out there who have also chabged their stream like me and going to start their studies in 2016? Second, how is it studying at IOE. Because as i see it, i wont be studying at UCL really, i would be at IOE. How is IOE with regards to student mix and campus facilities, i'm actually a little daunted by the fact that i'd be surrounded by more teachers rather than people like me. It makes me feel like an outsider. Is it really so? Third, my question is to those who have done this degree or in a related field, how well has it translated into your career options and ambitions. I would really appreciate good advice. Thanks.
I was next to IOE as a psych undergrad. Lovely area.

And with the merger with UCL I think it will feel like having a degree from both.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Noodlzzz
I was next to IOE as a psych undergrad. Lovely area.

And with the merger with UCL I think it will feel like having a degree from both.

Hey thanks for replying? How lovely is it? I mean can you eloborate? :smile:
How long did it take you to hear back?? One week? six weeks? from admissions
Reply 4
Original post by elahejamal
How long did it take you to hear back?? One week? six weeks? from admissions

6 weeks. Its a long waiting game.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending