Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Leave of Absence

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm on leave of absence at the moment for medical reasons I would have been in my third year at uni and will be again next year. I spoke to a Student Finance advisor on the phone and they said as long as I can provide evidence which I can that i'm taking time out for medical reasons I can get the same amount for my loan and maintenance grant as previous years. I have a letter from my doctor to my uni and a letter from my uni saying I am officially on Leave of Absence. Should I just send those or is there a form I need to fill out to send them with if so where can I access it?
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 25, 2016
What do you wear to bed?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.