The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Textiles at Loughborough 2016

Hi! Is anyone doing the 'Textiles: Innovation and Design' course starting sept 2016? i've been looking for Facebook groups but can't seem to find one. would be nice to meet some people before starting in september!

xx
Hi, I'm also starting the textiles course starting in September (: x
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
hi! so nice to finally meet someone! do you know what halls you are staying in? :smile: xx
I'm literally just deciding now. I think it's between Hazlerigg, Elvyn and Telford. I'm just finding it really hard to choose. How about you?:smile: xx
I've applied for hazelrigg! a couple of family friends were in there this year and they loved it, 'apparently' its the most sociable hall and has won an award this year (can't remember what for!), but I'm sure they're all lovely! xx
Ooo i didn't know that! I was so close to picking Hazlerigg, but went for Telford in the end. Will probably regret not having an en suite when I'm there haha! xx
Original post by HanaElizabeth
Hi! Is anyone doing the 'Textiles: Innovation and Design' course starting sept 2016? i've been looking for Facebook groups but can't seem to find one. would be nice to meet some people before starting in september!

xx

Original post by Persia Isabella

Hi both

Great to hear you're both headed to Loughborough :smile:

Any questions about living or studying here just ask.

Amy
Original post by HanaElizabeth

xx

Original post by Persia Isabella

Hi both :smile:

Hope the excitement is building - not long to go now!

I see you've been looking for a Facebook group specifically for your course and just wanted to give you a heads up about the Facebook group for the School of Arts, English and Drama: https://www.facebook.com/lboroaed. Many of our Textiles students are members of the group and it's regularly updated with news and events from the across the School.

Hope this helps - we look forward to welcoming you in a couple of months :biggrin:

Teresa
Hi! I'm also starting in September on the textiles course.. Lovely to finally get in contact with someone! X
hey! are you on the Facebook group?! xx
No not yet.. I asked to join but no one has added me yet honey☺️
Has the group chat been helpful? Anyone been talking? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending