The Student Room Group

student finance england

Hi, just wondering if anyone has the same problems as me with student finance.

I got a letter requesting more residential evidence. For 2014-PRESENT DATE. I've sent them a lot of things such as payslips, bank letters, certificates, bills etc but most importantly, a letter from my school saying I started school in 2014 and I will complete the course in June 2016.

I was a bit surprised that it wasn't enough and I called the SFE straight away. The lady I was talking to said that she doesn't understand why that letter wasn't enough but then she told me that it could be because the evidence I've sent to them wasn't scanned yet and she told me to call on the next day. So I did, I've been told to give them more time and call 4 days later. So I did and then I've been told that the letter and all the other things wasn't enough and she couldn't answer me why. She had a list of things I could send to them and she mentioned a letter from the school. I said that already done this so she told me to get more letters? (another letter saying I started school in 2014 and will complete in 2016?) I have nothing else to send them really... but I don't understand why they need more things? The things they received covered all the years, so it won't really make any difference if I send them more?

Also, at first I've been told to send things from 2013-2016 but apparently they didn't accept my certificate from 2013 because they don't need anything for that year, but the letter says otherwise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending