The Student Room Group

What are some subjects you're happy never have to do again?

today i had my final physics exam...and tbh thank goodness it's over, and never again have to do physics because i cant get my head around it whatsoever. Lit will be another subject, on friday ;-)

Scroll to see replies

the epitome of absolute sh*t that english literature and history are
Latin Literature - it's so dead
Reply 3
Maths and chemistry :redface:
Reply 4
Media
Physics
God knows how I got the A last year
This year I'm glad to be leaving Psychology
AS biology (sorry to gatecrash lol :getmecoat:)
Reply 7
1. Business Studies
2. Physics
3. English Language

Spoiler

All of my subjects; psychology, philosophy and English lit and lang, but literature is the one I hate the most!!!
A2 biology - so tedious and too much to learn about boring stuff

(woops, didn't see that this was a GCSE thread)
(edited 7 years ago)
ENGLISH AND TEXTILES!! :dancing:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by milky_discharge
Latin Literature - it's so dead

I actually enjoy Latin language, but when we were choosing options in year 9, none of the teachers mentioned prose or verse.
Reply 12
Government and Politics and History - the most boring subjects ever.
@ihatePE I would've thought PE would be number one on your list, seeing as how your username is "i hate PE" lol XD! Math, sciences, history and PE.
(edited 7 years ago)
Literature. I really do love reading novels, but damn, you want me to tell you what it meant when some background buddy drank tea with his left hand instead of his right about 5 chapters after i zoned tf out? nah
English literature and English language
Physics
I think I am the only one in my year that actually doesn't regret any of their options.
Hmmm...Let Me See

Spoiler

Unfortunaltely I still have to have Geo next year #yayIB but besides that ALL of the humanities!!
French and Art will also be pretty nice not having next year
french (jesus christ i hate that subject), chemistry and biology (**** me goodbye mate) and potentially language - im doing maths, further maths, physics, philosophy and music for a level in case anyone's interested
Original post by niv1234
I actually enjoy Latin language, but when we were choosing options in year 9, none of the teachers mentioned prose or verse.

Which Prose did you do? I've got my Verse tomorrow (I'm doing Virgil's Aenead).

Quick Reply

Latest