The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths non calc predictions 2016

What do you think the grade boundaries will be? (Higher)
What have you seen frequently coming up on the other papers which may come up again?
What do you think will come up?

GOOD LUCK
I'M SHITTING MY PANTS
Most likely:

70 for a C
100 for a B
130 for an A
165 for A*

me too, hopefully i get my A and good luck to you
Is it true they've gotten rid of stem and leaf? That was like my 3 marks guaranteed:rofl:
Well it shouldnt be but im not sure either haha, got to wait and find out in 14hours, 41 minutes :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by QuibblerWaffle
Is it true they've gotten rid of stem and leaf? That was like my 3 marks guaranteed:rofl:

I thought they was getting rid of it in next years exams as they do venn diagrams instead
http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/resources/june2016p1ans.pdf
here's a predicted paper hope it helps
There's normally stem & leaf, probability, circle theorems, distance-speed-time, straight line graphs, and something to do with area and volume

We've been taught it and it was on our mocks, hopefully that's a good sign! :smile:
They better not of....I could guarantee my marks on that
Original post by jaljaz_4_eva
There's normally stem & leaf, probability, circle theorems, distance-speed-time, straight line graphs, and something to do with area and volume

always to do with spheres and cones and also algebraic proofs are likely to come up but the hard worded ones, not the easy prove this multiple question..
any hard questions, can't find any of actual value

Quick Reply

Latest