The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Does Sheffield Uni have a gymnastics club?

Hi, I'm starting at Sheffield in september and I am really interested in taking up gymnastics as a new sport, but I can't find them on the sports club listings. Does anyone know if they actually have a gymnastics club? Thanks
Reply 1
I don't think they do. However there is a very good trampolining club at Sheffield Uni and there's also a cheer squad which is mixed gymnastics. I believe that outside of the University there are some gymnastic clubs but they're more in the suburbs so harder to get to from the center unless you can drive.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Ah okay, trampolining it is ☺️ Thank you!
Original post by AsphodelMist
Hi, I'm starting at Sheffield in september and I am really interested in taking up gymnastics as a new sport, but I can't find them on the sports club listings. Does anyone know if they actually have a gymnastics club? Thanks

Hi,

I am the co-founder of University of Sheffield Gymnastics Club. We are now an official Sport Sheffield club since 2017 and can be found on the listings. We are also on all social media platforms. I know this will no longer be relevant to you, but I thought I'd give an update for future reference.

Thanks,
Dina-Leigh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending