The Student Room Group

Cashing In query?

I took a resit as a private candidate outside of my sixth form in Jnauary. Now it that module i got S1 86/100 which i want to keep and forward that towards my full A level which ive just completed a few days ago. Would i need to cash that unit grade in individually or would it automatically be carried forward toward my final result once my sixth form cash in.

Thanks
Reply 1
NKS
OP
Can anyone offer any help?
I don't think you can cash in individual units, although I could be wrong. I think as long as the centre had your UCI number, the mark will automatically go forward when your A-level is cashed in if it's the best one.
Reply 3
NKS
OP
Yeh i gave the centre my UCI number in January which you have to provide to get entered. Thanks for your help.
Reply 4
i think that will all be handled at the exam boards end, but then again i have no clue.
Reply 5
NKS
OP
Can anyone confirm this if possible.
NKS
I took a resit as a private candidate outside of my sixth form in Jnauary. Now it that module i got S1 86/100 which i want to keep and forward that towards my full A level which ive just completed a few days ago. Would i need to cash that unit grade in individually or would it automatically be carried forward toward my final result once my sixth form cash in.

Thanks
All your highest marks will be forwarded to the A-level award as long as you haven't already completed and cashed in the A-level award. Also you needed to have used the same UCI number.