The Student Room Group

I'm 14 And S*X mad :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M14B
Boy or girl?

Is someone thinking of providing XD watch out for, you know, the law
Original post by Serine Soul
You bet :frown:

But nerds have their charm like you can see passed the specs and into their gleaming inquisitive and world experienced eyes lol
Reply 42
the world is so wierd nowadays
I was the same at 14. To the point that I had sex with a girl I didn't really like just so I could say i'd done it. Not my proudest moment
YOUR 14 FOUR TEEN. You have so many years ahead of you to do that. Right now the only thing that should be on your mind is your education. Coz guys will have sex with you and leave you and you'll be busy wasting your time with them then lose out on two things. Your cherry+ your career. TWO IMPORTANT C'S.
Original post by Lewis_GCSE
Come on man read my name loll

Repent for your sins. Astagfirallah
That awks moment when you have 14 year olds stressing over sex but when you were 14 you were stressing over whether to do triple science or not..
All these people saying they never thought about sex when they were 14.

I grew up with a very conservative background and in a culture where "sex" is like a bad word.
When I was 14, I still thought boys and sex though. I even knew of a few people that had already had sex at that age. I never spoke about it because I was too embarrassed. I'm not saying that it's okay for 14 years olds to have sex but I've always thought it was pretty normal to develop sexual feelings at that age.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not saying that it's okay for 14 years olds to have sex but I've always thought it was pretty normal to develop sexual feelings at that age.

Yeah I agree with this. I don't think this is a thread for the discussion of the morality of under-16 sex, but it at the same time it's pretty normal to be feeling the way the OP does at 14. Puberty and all that.
I'm 23 and what is this?

Quick Reply

Latest