The Student Room Group

Trump and Sadiq Khan's relationship

Who has an opinion about the future of the relationship of these two? And if Trump becomes President, will our relationship with the US be screwed?
Original post by l LFG l
Who has an opinion about the future of the relationship of these two? And if Trump becomes President, will our relationship with the US be screwed?

To be frank, the things Sadiq has been saying about Trump is quite frankly rude, basically insulting Trump's intelligence about his statements on Muslim migration. I heavily doubt it will ruin relations with the US with the UK because Sadiq obviously doesn't represent the country at all.

I don't trust Sadiq at all, he comes from a background where he as been around extremists and I'm betting he only got into power because the Muslim population voted him in and the rest didn't care.
The Mayor of London is of little consequence to the future President of the US, so even if Trump were elected it would have no impact.

Trump may not have a great personal relationship with the Prime Minister, but they'll still need to have a good working relationship because of the close ties between our two countries.
Original post by tengentoppa
The Mayor of London is of little consequence to the future President of the US, so even if Trump were elected it would have no impact.

Trump may not have a great personal relationship with the Prime Minister, but they'll still need to have a good working relationship because of the close ties between our two countries.

This.

Plus by the time Trump would become the President, Cameron will have already ceased being the Prime Minister, and he instead will be talking with the new PM, in my opinion that will be Boris Johnson.
Original post by l LFG l

The mayor of London has limited political power I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending