The Student Room Group

I am sad

Sadness sucks especially when you need to feel motivated to revise for an exam you have tomorrow.

I know why I'm sad and I have gotten out of the environment that was making me sad but I still can't my emotional state back to default/normal.

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;4zLfCnGVeL4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4[/video]
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
[video="youtube;4zLfCnGVeL4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4[/video]

that was really depressing...
I'm sad too. You can PM me if you want.
:frown:

Spoiler

Original post by bluemadhatter
Sadness sucks especially when you need to feel motivated to revise for an exam you have tomorrow.

I know why I'm sad and I have gotten out of the environment that was making me sad but I still can't my emotional state back to default/normal.

Finish the exams and book a holiday, it will help a lot:smile:

just think of it like this if we didn't see sadness then we would not know happiness we would just be...well...emotionless and i get you i'm stressed about exams too but just think extended holz once they're over!!

p.s.#don't worry, be happy#
Reply 7

What exam have you got?
Original post by epoddoulc
Finish the exams and book a holiday, it will help a lot:smile:

Imagine not having the money to do that :frown:

I'm becoming permanently sad tbh, sad is my default
Original post by M14B
What exam have you got?

Biology Unit 1 :sad:
Reply 10
Biology Unit 1 :sad:

Carry on cramming!
:tongue:
Original post by ravioliyears

ur pms are off :sad:

MY LIFE IS OFF :cry:

:lovehug:

Oh. I'm so sorry :cry: Please turn your life back on.
Reply 14
As sad as a salty squid

Original post by ravioliyears

Original post by Serine Soul

I'm becoming permanently sad tbh, sad is my default

and please remember ......

:jumphug:
*big hug*
You are sad dear, because you are suffering from a bit of stress and anxiety because of the exams. Once they are over, you will feel a sense of relief. Take the time afterwards to relax. Go for a walk, have a bath, watch TV. Do what you enjoy. If that doesn't work, then the best thing to do is to talk to your relatives and friends. Whenever I'm down, I hug my mum :smile:
Original post by ForestShadow

and please remember ......

Haha thanks

Quick Reply