The Student Room Group

I am sad

Scroll to see replies

If it makes you feel better - I'm going into Unit 1 biology having done zilch revision... Wait, no, now I'm sad! But now that it has come to this... I'll lower the grade boundaries for you!
We all go through patches like this, I've long learned that they're temporary and I've just gotta weather the storm until it passes.
Original post by bluemadhatter
Sadness sucks especially when you need to feel motivated to revise for an exam you have tomorrow.

I know why I'm sad and I have gotten out of the environment that was making me sad but I still can't my emotional state back to default/normal.

are you doing the AS ocr biology F211 resit????
The best way to cheer yourself up is to simply relax. It helps you find your zen and feel so much more calm! I've written a blog post about it here, which might help you a little! https://adventuringwithlove.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/how-to-relax/
I get sad all the time, but sometimes I feel guilty because I think I shouldn't be... anyone who thinks that though is wrong, sadness is a natural human emotion and it takes a lot to change mood for some people
Reply 26
:smile:
Original post by Serine Soul
Imagine not having the money to do that :frown:

I'm becoming permanently sad tbh, sad is my default

Work 2 shifts then book a train ticket to France

Quick Reply

Latest