The Student Room Group

Why did this happen?

I've got a resit tomorrow and I'm just reminiscing about the same exam that I sat last year. I just want to know why this happened to me: So, I spent roughly 3 hours a day revising for this single exam. I was getting As and Bs in the past papers I was doing at home (Without any notes etc. and I marked the papers as harshly as I could have) and then, in the real exam, I got a U :frown: Does this happen a lot to people even if they study their a** off for it?
yeah, i get what you mean.
Last year for Biology. i was literally gettting ABB or AAB. I even got a B for the experiment (WHICH WAS HARD), but when i got to the exam, literally got U, U
it killed me.
but i learnt something from it.
It was that when i get nervous in exams. I struggle and make mistakes. having no confidence in your work and yourself loses you mark. So get a good sleep the day before and make sure you have done all the past papers and are confident and comfortable with yourself.
Give yourself confidence and do it ! :smile:
Original post by KnightCode
yeah, i get what you mean.
Last year for Biology. i was literally gettting ABB or AAB. I even got a B for the experiment (WHICH WAS HARD), but when i got to the exam, literally got U, U
it killed me.
but i learnt something from it.
It was that when i get nervous in exams. I struggle and make mistakes. having no confidence in your work and yourself loses you mark. So get a good sleep the day before and make sure you have done all the past papers and are confident and comfortable with yourself.
Give yourself confidence and do it ! :smile:
Me too, I just get really nervous and anxious during exams! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest