The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Maths

Who's prepared to fail because I've accepted my fate
Cramming last minute, failure my distant friend how ya doing-----
Reply 2
im now cramming at 1:30am yikes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by algebra123
Did anybody else find it difficult too - or was it just me???????????????????

Did you revise for it? Keep in mind last minute cramming isn't classed as revision pls
I didn't revise for it, and after checking the UMS I think I probably got around 75% which I guess is better than I did in the mocks in November.
i found it better than 2015 paper so im happy :smile::smile:
Have you found a mark scheme?
Original post by NervousIsotope
I didn't revise for it, and after checking the UMS I think I probably got around 75% which I guess is better than I did in the mocks in November.

Have you found a mark scheme??
YES I DID THE WHOLE YEAR. hOW DID YOU FIND IT?

I've revised the whole year too. And I don't want to sound like THAT student that just brags about exams but I actually found it pretty easygoing..
Reply 9
Hi Mona,

That exam was virtually impossible- whats EDEXCEL trying to prove? Im not going to accept my fate because that exam was really hard - nothing like the past papers. I feel like crying why cant EDEXCEL set the right level of questons for the different abilities, they dont seem to want to give the C graders a chance in hell of passing!

Glad I wasn't the only one. Gonna have to try ten times harder on paper two. I made dumb mistakes but then I'm being the fact that maths isn't my sting point. I feel like I'm not even gonna get my minimum of a grade C at this stage. I'm projected an A 😂😂 As if.
Reply 10
Did not revise for Maths only Further Maths, find it more of a skill based subject and I would say this year's test was easy when compared to last year's.
Was it 69 degrees and (3-root6)/12?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi Mona,

That exam was virtually impossible- whats EDEXCEL trying to prove? Im not going to accept my fate because that exam was really hard - nothing like the past papers. I feel like crying why cant EDEXCEL set the right level of questons for the different abilities, they dont seem to want to give the C graders a chance in hell of passing!

Lol. This is funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending