The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
I was the 10 post and shall be the 10000 post O_o

…and you were right! :zomg:
Original post by iEthan
Is this why you hate pear?! :shock:

No. There are many historical figures that hate pears!
1) image.gif
2) well that didn't work...
3) THE DOCTOR DOESNT LIKE PEARS SO THEREFORE I DONT NEED TO EITHER!
Point proven.
Original post by RickmanAlways
No. There are many historical figures that hate pears!
1) image.gif
2) well that didn't work...
3) THE DOCTOR DOESNT LIKE PEARS SO THEREFORE I DONT NEED TO EITHER!
Point proven.

To be honest, I remember this scene really well because of how Tennant says "pears". It makes me giggle :yes:
Message to all those who narrowly lost, look on the upside we beat the snipers and the newbies! It would have been worse if one of those have won. In a way it’s good that a fellow hardworking user who contributed to the thread won. I restored the honour and the integrity of the game, it’s not just my victory, it’s our victory we conquered the snipers and won the war!!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
To be honest, I remember this scene really well because of how Tennant says "pears". It makes me giggle :yes:

Also David Tennant can't say words ending with -oon without reverting back to his natural Scottish accent so RTD and Moffat made an episode where he had to say 'a Judoon Platoon has landed on the Moon' the made up the Judoon so they could do that too! :rofl:
Original post by mr T 999
Message to all those who narrowly lost, look on the upsidewe beat the snipers and the newbies! It would have been worse if one of thosehave won. In a way it’s good that a fellow hardworking user who contributed tothe thread won. I restored the honour and the integrity of the game, it’s notjust my victory, it’s our victory we conquered the snipers and won thewar!!!!

Now, I'm off to bed :grumble: night everyone :h:

Original post by RickmanAlways
Also David Tennant can't say words ending with -oon without reverting back to his natural Scottish accent so RTD and Moffat made an episode where he had to say 'a Judoon Platoon has landed on the Moon' the made up the Judoon so they could do that too!

Really?! :rofl: I had no idea there was more to it than that! That's so funny :rofl: I loved RTD's DW, was really something else :moon: (not a fan of Moffat :grumble:)
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm off to bed now goodnight TSR :flybye:
Original post by iEthan

Now, I'm off to bed :grumble: night everyone :h:

Really?! :rofl: I had no idea there was more to it than that! That's so funny :rofl: I loved RTD's DW, was really something else :moon: (not a fan of Moffat :grumble:)

Me neither. Night xx
Am I the only one awake?
I saw the old thread get to 10,000 but I honoured the truce AJ and didn't post 😉
Original post by SoggyCabbages
I saw the old thread get to 10,000 but I honoured the truce AJ and didn't post 😉

Now you've made me feel dishonourable. :sad: Perhaps if I'd have won as a result, I'd feel even worse...

Spoiler

Reply 31
omg you stayed up till 4am to win :angry:

Spoiler

Now it begins again lol.
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey, thanks for waiting for me guys!

Posted from ...
Your winner has arrived
Reply 35
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I take more pride in having contributed 25% of the posts, with that one thread making up 10% of all my posts in my 11 years on TSR. :zomg:

I still think that is pretty awesome and spectacular though! :eek: :biggrin:

Thanks to @iEthan for sorting the new thread out for us, and making me the op! I wasn't awake when the old thread was closed!
(edited 7 years ago)
And now we start again...
It took 12 months for this game to finish. Let's all make history and finish this game during the summer holidays. We can make this the shortest lptpw thread ever.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by iEthan
I think you should win by pity :bawling: tbh, you did get the last post on it (excluding my moddy one that doesn't count…)so that's something, right? :console:

In which case, that's a semi victory as well, because on previous parts, I've also given credit to the last person to post before the closing post. :smile:
I did some calculations if we're to post 90 post a day for 7 days a week. We'll get to over 2500 post in a month. Which in 4 months well reach the 10000 post and end the game.

Latest