The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't leave out the dot matrix printers! :sadnod:

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Don't leave out the dot matrix printers! :sadnod:

Can't rep all over the place like you mods, otherwise I'd have repped you all a few times over!
Original post by Associativity
Can't rep all over the place like you mods, otherwise I'd have repped you all a few times over!

I'm not aware of any differences in rep abilities for ST members compared with regular users. :dontknow: I just read a lot of different posts in a lot of different threads, and it cycles around surprisingly quickly.
I'm not aware of any differences in rep abilities for ST members compared with regular users. :dontknow: I just read a lot of different posts in a lot of different threads, and it cycles around surprisingly quickly.

Hmm, sorry, I was sure you could. Although now I remember us talking about it, I'm getting mixed up with the 30sec limit being not there for mods
Hmm, sorry, I was sure you could. Although now I remember us talking about it, I'm getting mixed up with the 30sec limit being not there for mods

The 30 second rule affects us too, I haven't a clue what trickery iEthan was pulling towards the end of the last thread! Unless it's because he's a forum games mod and I'm not? I've never had a reason to spam multiple, quick posts in Entertainment. :p:
The 30 second rule affects us too, I haven't a clue what trickery iEthan was pulling towards the end of the last thread! Unless it's because he's a forum games mod and I'm not? I've never had a reason to spam multiple, quick posts in Entertainment. :p:

Magic :wizard2:
Original post by mr T 999
We need to get 500 post by tonight

You can't just disappear after posting something like that! :no:
for some reason, I thought I had post 500. I must have misread it!

*recovers from exams*
for some reason, I thought I had post 500. I must have misread it!

*recovers from exams*

I saw you post 500, and thought you were joking. :p: I don't *think* anyone's deleted any posts, it's just been that quiet here today. :sadnod: