The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Higher Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucofthewoods
I think 166 maximum for an A*
Yeah, it most probably will be that.:smile:
i jus wanna get this paper over n done with..
Original post by mariam687
i jus wanna get this paper over n done with..

trust me 2 lmao
Original post by junayd1998
trust me 2 lmao

hw u been lately anyway? :smile:
Original post by MezmorisedPotato
Yes you will get full marks for that question since they are basically the same expressions.

thank u!!!!
hw u been lately anyway? :smile:

yh iv been good, just wanna get these exams done with now. Hbu? :wink:
yh iv been good, just wanna get these exams done with now. Hbu? :wink:

alright, not been getting much sleep tho :/
but today i woke up at 1pm so im happy now ahah

i think everyone feels like that now, theres only wht like 2 and a bit weeks left, its going 2 fast (thats a gd thing lol)
got history tomorro :/ gna fail tht but tbh idc, as long as i get goood grades in the core subjects im happy :wink:
alright, not been getting much sleep tho :/
but today i woke up at 1pm so im happy now ahah

i think everyone feels like that now, theres only wht like 2 and a bit weeks left, its going 2 fast (thats a gd thing lol)
got history tomorro :/ gna fail tht but tbh idc, as long as i get goood grades in the core subjects im happy :wink:

Thats good, sleep is important. Histroy sounds dead im trying revise for english lang but man english is so boring and i think im gonna flop it.
Thats good, sleep is important. Histroy sounds dead im trying revise for english lang but man english is so boring and i think im gonna flop it.

trust me it is dead..the problem wid me is tht ik like the theory, like what happened, who was there but its just dates.. :/

eng lang is probs the easiest exam for me tbh (on tuesday 4 me) i enjoy it lol, i got an a* in my mock yet my teacher predicted me a flippin D and was close to putting me on foundation!! so if u need help im here :smile:

and ur not gna flop it, ok?
trust me it is dead..the problem wid me is tht ik like the theory, like what happened, who was there but its just dates.. :/

eng lang is probs the easiest exam for me tbh (on tuesday 4 me) i enjoy it lol, i got an a* in my mock yet my teacher predicted me a flippin D and was close to putting me on foundation!! so if u need help im here :smile:

and ur not gna flop it, ok?

Ah im sure you will be fine dont worry about it too much.

Yh mines on tues also AQA right? Im doing higher. An A* wow that is really good.
looool im gonna fail so hard im awful at english, il be happy if i scrape a C, our teacher tolds us the timings like q1 spend 12 mins etc but man i take so long and I'm just all over the place.
Ah im sure you will be fine dont worry about it too much.

Yh mines on tues also AQA right? Im doing higher. An A* wow that is really good.
looool im gonna fail so hard im awful at english, il be happy if i scrape a C, our teacher tolds us the timings like q1 spend 12 mins etc but man i take so long and I'm just all over the place.

na im doing wjec but i can still help? it cant be that different?
same, and when i get to the last question im legit rushing it :/
keep ur own timings, dw about wht the teacher says, do it based on how u feel u can do it :smile:

and you'll be fine, jus get some revision done yh? oh pls if u srs need help pm me init? :wink:
na im doing wjec but i can still help? it cant be that different?
same, and when i get to the last question im legit rushing it :/
keep ur own timings, dw about wht the teacher says, do it based on how u feel u can do it :smile:

and you'll be fine, jus get some revision done yh? oh pls if u srs need help pm me init? :wink:

Yeah,i don't think it is that diff just reading sources and answering questions.
yh il just try and get my head down and revise
Yeah,i don't think it is that diff just reading sources and answering questions.
yh il just try and get my head down and revise

mhm, well goodluck wid ur revision yh? you'll be fine :smile:
mhm, well goodluck wid ur revision yh? you'll be fine :smile:

y, u2.
I would be greateful if u could kindly post a foundation non cal culator mark schem pleaseeeee? thanks so much mate cheers
When does the new spec start is it in septemeber, and is there a exam for maths in november for the old spec
Original post by Debruyne
When does the new spec start is it in septemeber, and is there a exam for maths in november for the old spec

From reading the Edexcel guide it says the first assessment is May/June 2017. Therefore I would deduce that the new spec is running in November of this year.
Original post by Speedbird129
From reading the Edexcel guide it says the first assessment is May/June 2017. Therefore I would deduce that the new spec is running in November of this year.

thats helpful.
do you know if it is the same for core science
Original post by Debruyne
thats helpful.
do you know if it is the same for core science

What exam board is core science?
Original post by Speedbird129
What exam board is core science?

same edexcel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending