Original post by stressedoutt
wouldn't 100-25pi cancel to 4-1pi

25(4-π) maybe?
Estimates
A - 66-68
A* - 80-82?
Original post by Cookies15
What would 68/100 be grade wise?

If u get 68 in the calculator aswell u will get an A overall :smile:! Based on last years grade boundaries u could get 63 in both and get an A, u should be fine because the calculator test is easier (in my opinion)
Original post by potato princess
am I the only one for the varnish question that did 7.5 x 5 = 37.5???

omg yes i did that!!
Original post by robolliffe
What do you think about the reason that his class Is not suitable being that his class will not be proportionate to the population e.g. Only teenagers meaning they may buy more/less crisps than the average?

you will get the mark my maths tutor said
Reply 1028
Everyone is talking about how they have just lost there A*
I literally got 38 in the paper I have just lost my c grade 😂🔫
Anyone here remember what Qs and Answers for Qs 8,9 and 12?
how many marks would you guess to get a bare minimum C on this paper
How were we meant to do the distribution of the box plots question? I basically filled the whole space with writing, comparing range, IQ range and median. Were we supposed to work anything out??

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the question about the tiles I did a completely different method that everyone I've spoke to and came to the conclusion that :
No. because she has enough to cover 37.5m^2 but needs to cover 50m^2 so she's 12.5m^2 short
DID ANYONE GET ANYTHING SIMILAR // know if I will get any marks? I was pretty confident on that question lol
Original post by itsalx
Where are predictions for the calculator paper taking these questions into consideration??

Should be up on OnMaths/MathsGenie sometime soon!
Original post by YAY GCSE
What were questions 8,9 and 10 because they arent on here

Working on it. 8 is here now.
Original post by bethanyjx
If I got around 70-80 what will I need for an A* in the next paper :frown: think i got about 82 if im lûcky

i'd suppose if you picked up 5-10 more marks you'd be fine but if you were lucky then just do the same in the next and you''l be fine :smile:
Original post by GKT
Are these questions below foundation or higher? ?

Higher.
So... the last question. I think there were multiple ways to answer it and from what I have seen, nobody appears to have done it like me on this thread. Although my maths teacher said that I was correct and my friend got the same as me in the exam so I really don't know. I ended up with 1/4 - ((root(1/6)) / 6). Anyone else get similar and how did you go about it? I used the areas. I know it was only 3 marks but just for the bants.
The first question for the volume of a prison I'm sure was 3 marks not 2? Easiest 2/3 marks ever! :smile:
Original post by caitlin_po
i think that's roughly correct

I'm pretty sure they are lower than that. If not, I'm screwed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending