The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Higher Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

The teacher question... I'm quite sure the question asked how many male teachers there are; not the total number of teachers?
The only question I really struggled with was Q9... What the hell were we meant to do there?
Original post by Mo128
Oh sorry I didn't put that I put 100cm^2 - TT25cm^2 would I still get the mark?

Should do.
Original post by I Aaron I
WHAT would 39/100 get you? Could someone guess this for me please. :smile::smile:
its would be a C as for 50 it is a B
Original post by DrPeter
There are people on this forum who have not yet sat this exam. Some may be asking to confirm questions and answers only to get the questions and answers for when they sit it later today.The grades will rise if you give answers on here. Do not jeopardise your grade by giving answers until tomorrow.

why are people worried people that people around the world can see this? everyone around the whole world does it at the same time as us, eg my friends in Abu Dhabi who are 3 hours ahead took their maths at 11am, and their afternoon exams are at 4.30, and ours is a 1.30, its at the same time, calm down people

also, if people come late to the exam, depending how late, they might not be allowed to do the exam, its calm g
I think I got 99/100 omg I would just like to thank all my family and friends for supporting me and thank you for all of you TSRians's existence.
YES!!! I used that method too
yes, I got that too, as well as my maths teacher
Original post by thecomputernerd
why are people worried people that people around the world can see this? everyone around the whole world does it at the same time as us, eg my friends in Abu Dhabi who are 3 hours ahead took their maths at 11am, and their afternoon exams are at 4.30, and ours is a 1.30, its at the same time, calm down people

also, if people come late to the exam, depending how late, they might not be allowed to do the exam, its calm g

If you don't do the exam today you do a similar exam paper tomorrow, it's not the same paper anyway.
Original post by HateOCR
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE PAPER GUYS: http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7/2/6/7/72672823/june_2016_higher_p1_worked_solutions_-_mr_kibria.pdf
Can you please comment or reply to me and tell me what you got roughly? I got 75 :frown: out of 100

I got 87 roughly, ive given myself 0 for the last question cuz i dont quite remember what i put :/
Original post by HaseebLone
Is there a link like this for the foundation paper??

Nope, not that i am aware of.
I got 81 with harsh marking! What would the A* boundary be?????
for question 24 (table of values) i managed to get all the values correct but had no working outs- how many marks would i get??
Original post by Azzam240
I got 81 with harsh marking! What would the A* boundary be?????

I'd say 85ish
Original post by HateOCR
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE PAPER GUYS: http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7/2/6/7/72672823/june_2016_higher_p1_worked_solutions_-_mr_kibria.pdf
Can you please comment or reply to me and tell me what you got roughly? I got 75 :frown: out of 100

I also got 75, very happy with that. :smile:
For the envelope question on writing down T as a formula which was T=5X+20Y i actually wrote that then put a line through it and cancelled it down to T=X+5Y. Does anyone know if I still get any marks or not?
Original post by LogicalFallacy
Definitely?

I remember seeing 3 on the paper and i think that it is 1 mark for identifying the formula, 1 mark for the answer and 1 mark for the unit (cm^3)
Original post by penelopecrux
I think I got 99/100 omg I would just like to thank all my family and friends for supporting me and thank you for all of you TSRians's existence.

Good Job man! you obviously deserve it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending