The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lainathiel
[video="youtube;ZQgMLaqlRMk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQgMLaqlRMk[/video]

LOOOOOOL I love the book and film! Patrick is hilariousssss:biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by MessyEffy
LOOOOOOL I love the book and film! Patrick is hilariousssss:biggrin::biggrin:

Patrick should be the person to whom all aspire 😂
Original post by Lulu1609
This may have been asked already but does anyone know how common it is for a firm choice uni to accept an applicant whose results were a
Couple of grades lower than the original offer?

Depends on the university and the course. It varies a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kamara7
Trying to stay as calm as my avatar rn...

Spoiler

Side note: can't wait for lady layton next year!!! Unfortunately I need to live through Thursday for this to happen and I really can't be certain of that outcome
Reply 4504
Almost 3 days now.. Can't wait.
I am scared about a2 chemistry ocr 😣😣 i want low grade boundaries f324 f325
Original post by coolgamer

At least you didn't have AQA CHEM4!!
Is there like a certain day where the amount of courses in Clearing will drop drastically? Like I was thinking Tuesday/Wednesday but honestly I have no idea whether the unis do a mass update when they've decided most of their places or they slowly drop over the next few days and it's slightly more gradual. Like two unis I emailed that said they 'probably wouldn't be in clearing' are still there and I'm just waiting for them to go...

Spoiler

Original post by Cadherin

LOL you guys think youre exam board is awful, I think you should be grateful you didnt do OCR B Salters -.- No examboard could be as worse as OCR B Salters :colonhash:

But I think I got a d 😭😭😭😭😭
Original post by FemaleBo55
LOL you guys think youre exam board is awful, I think you should be grateful you didnt do OCR B Salters -.- No examboard could be as worse as OCR B Salters :colonhash:

I am just stupid..😔

don't even go there I held it together in that exam somehow and cried a little when I got home.....then I had AQA C3 the next day...
Original post by angoranimi
Side note: can't wait for lady layton next year!!! Unfortunately I need to live through Thursday for this to happen and I really can't be certain of that outcome

Is that actually happening then!?!? Omg!!! :nutcase: Thank you bringing happiness in my life again for this brief moment for Thursday, shame this Thursday has to get in the way of things :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Hamzy45
For A2 Students, anyone else choose a firm and insurance with near identical grades and regretting it now lmaooo

Yes!
Firm: A*A*A
Insurance: A*AA

I have a feeling I missed my firm (by that one extra A*). So the only thing keeping me alive right now is the fact that my insurance didn't specify what subject I should get the A* in :redface:
Original post by FemaleBo55

100% agree 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone sat the new spec for Edexcel Economics A. I really want the grade boundaries to be low this year

dont think they will be low:/ very high imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kamara7
Is that actually happening then!?!? Omg!!! :nutcase: Thank you bringing happiness in my life again for this brief moment for Thursday, shame this Thursday has to get in the way of things :lol:

Spoiler

Yeah!! Well the Japan release is next year but they'll probably release is some time here later on in the year, I saw some websites commenting on it. I hope the game's as emotional as the original series though. I just can't wait!! New music, characters, puzzles... :excited: But ugh Thursday :frown:
when you haven't even taken down your revision notes from your wall because subconsciously you know you'll be retaking:u::h:
Hi. I am not experienced in posting messages....bit I wonder if anyone could offer me some advice, please? I would like to change my referee on my UCAS application (because I have had an excellent and very relevant work placement). I have been unable to do so due to UCAS access being suspended. Is there any way you know of that I could add the new referee before 18th, please? I may well be using Clearing (or even, with a bit of luck, Adjustment!) and am interested in a different course to my conditional firm now. I went through Extra, so do not have an insurance choice. Any advice would be gratefully received. Many thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest