The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Anyones offer been changed to unconditional here?! I've seen a few people that firmed Reading have heard back - makes me nervous because that's my firm and I haven't heard anything:colonhash:
Original post by Crozzer24
Just received an email from my firm saying they've changed the dates for when I need to pay for Accomodation (until after I receive my loan) does anyone else think this may mean I've got the grades or is it compulsory for them to reply to my initial email even if I didn't get the grades

It's unlikely the accommodation team will send out different emails to different students based on their position at the moment - it's a standard email sent out to everyone holding an offer.
Anyone Firmed or Insured UCL? If yeah what course :smile:
Original post by chemstudent314
yeahh what did you put as your first choice? thank you!

talybont court, wbu?
This is making me nervous. All these people with unconditional or emails pointing to that and I've had nothing on my email or Track. These three days are going to be hell.
Anyone waiting on Edexcel maths AS results here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gp1208
talybont court, wbu?

same:smile:
Original post by ToastiestZombie
This is making me nervous. All these people with unconditional or emails pointing to that and I've had nothing on my email or Track. These three days are going to be hell.

2 days and 6 hours
Original post by greenmath
Anyones offer been changed to unconditional here?! I've seen a few people that firmed Reading have heard back - makes me nervous because that's my firm and I haven't heard anything:colonhash:

All the leaked emails I've seen so far for Reading (only 2 screenshots) have been for Psychology so it looks like it might just be one department messed up.

I'm trying to get an answer from their TSR rep (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4007409&page=2&p=66948838#post66948838 ) Looks like they chose a bad day to pay TSR to be featured university https://twitter.com/thestudentroom/status/765171342509432832 :wink:

It only looks like a breach in one department/course at Reading and maybe something (hearsay so far) around accommodation at Gloucestershire so far.

Embargo breaches are rare.
Original post by chemstudent314
same:smile:

Ha, same here. Put down Colum Hall as my second choice, though I do hope I get my first.

Original post by target21859
2 days and 6 hours

Close enough, especially since 6 hours feels like a day with how slow time is going right now.
WHEN DO UNIVERSITIES ACCEPT / DECLINE CONDiTIONAL OFFERS?

thanks
I feel like I'm going to puke :frown:
Reply 5013
Original post by target21859
2 days and 6 hours

Where do you get 6 hours from?
2 days, 14 hours and 37 minutes until track updates :wink:
Ha, same here. Put down Colum Hall as my second choice, though I do hope I get my first.

I put liberty house as my second
Original post by Hamzy45
Anyone Firmed or Insured UCL? If yeah what course :smile:

Firm for social sciences! And you?
Original post by I feel myself
WHEN DO UNIVERSITIES ACCEPT / DECLINE CONDiTIONAL OFFERS?

thanks

Thursday around 8am

This is explained in the first post of this thread :smile:
Anyone know how track works if you miss your offer? So, if you miss your offer, does it automatically (on track) say you've been rejected, then for example update if the uni decides to give you an offer anyway - or will it remain in the "awaiting response" mode until the University has officially responded?
Has anyone heard back from University of Manchester, specifically for maths.

Also, whats the earliest you can hear back from a university from?
Original post by ComputerMaths97
Anyone know how track works if you miss your offer? So, if you miss your offer, does it automatically (on track) say you've been rejected, then for example update if the uni decides to give you an offer anyway - or will it remain in the "awaiting response" mode until the University has officially responded?

Until the university makes a decision, your offer will stay as "conditional". If your university accepts you, it will change to "unconditional". If you have not met your offer and your university has consequently rejected you, your offer will change to "unsuccessful".

Quick Reply

Latest