Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

this is so funny
Original post by EmilyPlatypus
Why is politics so much higher than last year 😞😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

this

the politics paper was hard as well:frown:
To get an A* in OCR science do you need to meet the conversion point in each component or do you just need to get 90% this year?
Reply 6223
Of course Economics was high even though it was a new spec and everyone found it hard.
Wtf are edexcel doing with Chem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone actually got the Edexcel ones?
Original post by HFancy1997
dont think im getting A* now ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

The F324 boundary for an A is up hugely! (its up 9 from last year but last years paper was absolutely dire)... how did everyone find it this year? do you think the boundaries reflect the difficulty?
Original post by C0balt
I'm lost lol.

I honestly thought unit 4 was fairly harder than unit 5 ? Lol ,thats A out of the window
Original post by Pato1
**** me, Edexcel politics went up +6 for an A in unit 3c and +3 in 4c

Yup 😭😭 goodbye A for me lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still so nervous for my Biology AS results !! The boundaries are decent but ... I have no idea how i did :/
However, the Edexcel History Route E boundaries are making me pretty happy, they're actually really quite reasonable (touch wood, i'm too cautious)
Can we deep how high C4 edexcel grade boundaries are, 70/75 for 90 ums and 65/75 for 80 ums 🙃🙃
Original post by DesignPredator
Lool I thought worst case would be much better, damn AT will grill my A in chem (if I get in). Ill be retaking next year for the bants.

Lol goodbye to my 100UMS dream
I was counting on that to mask the disastrous FM lmao
I'm actually excited for the massive blow up this thread will get at 8am on Thursday lmao you guys kill me😂😂😂😂😂😂
Beautiful maths and fmaths boundaries
Original post by EmilyPlatypus

Which option did you do?? Mine went down (option B)...

Edit: went down for Unit 4 but up +2 for unit 3
Original post by NatoHeadshot
Did you do as maths? Because

I was going through some family issues and it's unfortunate cause I'm a student who works hard and I was predicted high anywayC1 - expect lowest lowestttt 66-67C2- 73M1 - 58 ( really bad day, my morning involved yelling and soothing crying from family ) - it could be much higher depending on the examiner since my mistakes were like making my coefficient of friction negative, copying the mass of one of the masses on the pulley wrong things like that. Hope they go easy on the minusing. Absolutely petrified. It's all I can think about Do you think I'd manage the

Same I made lots of little mistakes which added up. I did AQA AS Maths and C1 (which is normally the easiest for me) was horrifying. I think you'll do well though, we'll see on the 18th :frown:
**** edexcel. Fp3 71??? Really!!
where are the grade boundaries?
Oh my ****ing god these are very low for business studies of as new specification... im so hyped lets go guys ...

Quick Reply

Latest