The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RDKGames
AQA grade boundaries?????

Imagine AQA m3 is like OCR m3 (72 for A*, 69 for A)
Original post by NHM
It says on the AQA website boundaries are released at 8am but Twitter it says 9.30am? :/

Typical AQA :colonhash:
when does the edexcel UMS convertor come back online ?
Original post by Natalierm2707
You dont know that yet, so many people right now are just panicking, calm down unless you have your paper/know how many marks you have got in the exam you do not know what your going to get. Keep calm, only a day to go!

No you dont have to give up, get AAA predictions and you will be fine.

Yep, still no idea for chemistry there is hope for an A, however in Biology i will pray for a B so that i get A prediction. Thanks anyway, i see you are preventing people from comitting suicide in here (not me, i'm pretty calm because i expected it). Still, Italy or my home country is an option for medicine.
Original post by NHM
It says on the AQA website boundaries are released at 8am but Twitter it says 9.30am? :/

Maybe their attempt to avoid extreme strain on their server...
Original post by iMacJack
It's not 'fake' for Edexcel... it's on their website

its not go check their site
M1 and C4. Fml.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qcomber
Imagine AQA m3 is like OCR m3 (72 for A*, 69 for A)

I don't know OCR's but AQA's M3 must've been the case of 98% of the paper is not doable by 99% of the candidates. lol
Original post by Mvoykov
Yep, still no idea for chemistry there is hope for an A, however in Biology i will pray for a B so that i get A prediction. Thanks anyway, i see you are preventing people from comitting suicide in here (not me, i'm pretty calm because i expected it). Still, Italy or my home country is an option for medicine.

Best of luck! hope to see you around on the medicine threads when you get those grades!
Original post by Azzer11
M1 and C4. Fml.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I saw that and I felt genuinely sorry for the people in my year doing Maths A-Level.
Original post by Natalierm2707
Best of luck! hope to see you around on the medicine threads when you get those grades!

Yep hopefully and also im currently doing a programme for Hull York medical school which will lower my grade to ABB next year. THERE IS HOPE :biggrin:
Coursework needs to be banned; 37/40 equates to 48/60 UMS and 39/40 equates to 60/60 UMS...
Now just need AQA for those psychology boundaries
Original post by Azzer11
M1 and C4. Fml.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trust me
guys the boundary isnt on the edexcel site?? why am i missing something some guy just posted teh link here in student room. It is NOT on the edexcel site neither is IAL. Can anyone clarify wtf im missing
The edexcel grade boundary for chemistry has still got me confused . How can unit 4 and 5 incl the R papers have the exact same boundaries ?
85% for 80 UMS in M ****ing 1 is ridiculous
Original post by zoebeddardx
WHAT ARE OCR DOING? F321, F322 and F324 are all higher than they were last year. 60% for a U in F322, are you crazy? I was hoping for maybe a B, lol say hello to the U in chemistry!!

Umm 60% would just about give you a D grade in F322 according to the grade boundaries
Everyone here's off calculating stuff then there's me just looking at the grade boundaries not knowing how I did because i completely forgot how each exam went/ my raw marks 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marioman
Download the AQA spreadsheet (works for all exam boards) and enter the boundaries:

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/UMS/A2UMSSpreadsheet.xlsx

Hi, is there a spreadsheet for AS students? I cant predict an A* boundary as it will change the UMS considerably

Quick Reply

Latest