The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

'something that they could do for 6 hours'... nope nope nope
Original post by moeshaaodonkorr
Edexcel biology anyone...?

They're ridiculous. Just above 60% for an A* in 6BI04?!
Original post by NatoHeadshot
its not go check their site

The link is qualifications.pearson.com/ whatever, that is linked from the databases of their website, there is no way it could be fake whatsoever.
Original post by jamestg
85% for 80 UMS in M ****ing 1 is ridiculous

69 for 80% in FP3 hahaha, can't say I didn't expect it tho.
Original post by jamestg
85% for 80 UMS in M ****ing 1 is ridiculous

Are the grade boundaries out for Edexcel???????

Original post by adtr0706
Now just need AQA for those psychology boundaries

loool omg yesss. AQA is savage with psychology grade boundaries and marking idec
Original post by xyz9856
Hi, is there a spreadsheet for AS students? I cant predict an A* boundary as it will change the UMS considerably

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/UMS/ASUMSSpreadsheet.xlsx
Guys, the edexcel Boundaries are not on their site. I was keeping up with the thread, some troll posted it, ive done google searches refreshed the page and asked 3 friends to check. It only shows 2015 for both AS and alevel and IAL.

The boundaries are not legit. I repear the boundaries are NOT legit.
Unless exam stress has got to me and im bloody hallucinating
Woah... Oo0, how can you guys look at the grade boundaries without having a panic attack? I've only seen the link and I'm already so anxious, I can't imagine actually reading it...
Original post by NeverLucky
69 for 80% in FP3 hahaha, can't say I didn't expect it tho.

69 marks?!
There's hardly any chance that the grade boundaries are fake cause its hosted on qualifications.pearson.com
Unless they got hacked, or edexcel made a mistake, no way its fake.
Original post by NatoHeadshot
Guys, the edexcel Boundaries are not on their site. I was keeping up with the thread, some troll posted it, ive done google searches refreshed the page and asked 3 friends to check. It only shows 2015 for both AS and alevel and IAL.

The boundaries are not legit. I repear the boundaries are NOT legit.
Unless exam stress has got to me and im bloody hallucinating

http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/A-level/1606-AS-and-level-Grade-Boundaries-Final.pdf

They are literally hosted on the Pearson site. They are REAL. Just because you can't access them for Edexcel's menu it doesn't mean that the pdf isn't uploaded somewhere on the site. The above link is real. End of
Where are you aLL GETTING THE GRADE BOUNDARIES FROM
Please dont say that, im so happy with the link to grade boundaries that we are given
Original post by Reaver Daniels
Edexcel AS English lit New Spec has either screwed up what's on the grade boundaries or I've been told wrong all year and their other material is off.

It says max Mark 120 when it's actually 116???

Posted from TSR Mobile

the damn link is NOT real ive been trying to say. Check the edexcel site, there is no grade boundaries posted.OP made a mistake i believe after some troll here posted that link
Look at the link of the boundaries, qualifications.pearsons.com....... AKA LEGITNESS
Original post by shuu00
69 marks?!

Yep and 71 marks for 90%. 2 marks between an A and an A*... :redface:
Original post by postexamtalk
Umm 60% would just about give you a D grade in F322 according to the grade boundaries

Oh I messed that up LOOL

I meant 60% for an E in F324, it's 36/60 for an E!!
I heard you can check UCAS tomorrow at 12pm to see if your Uni accepted you.. Is this true?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cadherin
They're ridiculous. Just above 60% for an A* in 6BI04?!

Can't tell if this is sarcasm loool because tbh I'm hoping for like 30% for an A* #whydidieverthinkbiologywasagoodaleveltopick D:

Quick Reply

Latest