The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CaitlinN15
Just woke up from a result day nightmare. . :sigh::sigh::sigh: now I can't get back to sleep..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I keep imagine getting A*A*A*, wish that would happen :biggrin:
I can't sleep anyway :frown: :frown:
Original post by Aph
You should definitely contact them now. As that article says you should have well before the exams but doing it now would be a sign of good faith. They could decide to not accept you on the grounds that you lied in your application if you don't and whilst I'm not sure teh prosedure for after exams I'm sure if you explain that it was a genuine mistake they won't mind.
im more worried about getting into uni... My grades can be worse then I want but not getting in would hurt more.

I've sent an email to both universities. I also contacted UCAS and they've amended my application. I hope the universities are okay with it and it isn't a problem. I don't want them changing the offer conditions like making it 4A*s :biggrin: :wink:
Original post by Aph

im more worried about getting into uni... My grades can be worse then I want but not getting in would hurt more.

Same :cry:
Reply 643
Original post by target21859
I've sent an email to both universities. I also contacted UCAS and they've amended my application. I hope the universities are okay with it and it isn't a problem. I don't want them changing the offer conditions like making it 4A*s :biggrin: :wink:

I hope they don't mind too much!!! Good luck.
Original post by emiloujess
Same :cry:

I'm sure you will be fine :hugs: everyone is scared right now.
Original post by Bubbles26
Where are the edexcel papers? Theres only AQA that have been posted

Posted from TSR Mobile

edexcel physics and maths tutor has physics/maths papers but for the other subjects idk....
Reply 645
:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid: Are they marking my papers now???????????????????????
Reply 646
Just woke up from a result day nightmare. . :sigh::sigh::sigh: now I can't get back to sleep..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel you!! Have a cup of tea and something to read before bed :smile:
A-Levels: Edexcel Maths
A2 Grades (last year): A*BB in different subjects
Firm University/Course: Electronics and Software Engineering at Edinburgh
Required Grades: A in Math.
Original post by Ordo
:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid: Are they marking my papers now???????????????????????

Some of our papers have probably already been marked :smile:
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Some of our papers have probably already been marked :smile:

Some will have definitely have been marked by now, so someone out there knows what I got on some papers ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lawlieto
I keep imagine getting A*A*A*, wish that would happen :biggrin:
I can't sleep anyway :frown: :frown:

I can't sleep anyway due to health problems but when I do.. there goes my nightmares about it.. :// I'm just expecting the worse atm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 651
Original post by Sacred Ground
Some will have definitely have been marked by now, so someone out there knows what I got on some papers ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does it affect the grade if they are mean and strict examiners compared to nice examiners?
Original post by Ordo
I feel you!! Have a cup of tea and something to read before bed :smile:

Ah yeah ah, but it probably won't do anything ://

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ordo
Does it affect the grade if they are mean and strict examiners compared to nice examiners?

unfortunately yes if you're talking about anything essay based....
Reply 654
Ah yeah ah, but it probably won't do anything ://

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just stay calm and worrying about results wont help - just relax and have fun in summer! Im playing first time pokemon go xD
Reply 655
Original post by fefssdf
unfortunately yes if you're talking about anything essay based....

Damn --- i did the essay in Biology unit 5 paper.
Original post by Ordo
Just stay calm and worrying about results wont help - just relax and have fun in summer! Im playing first time pokemon go xD

Ahah probably didn't mention how my 18th birthday is 2 days after results. :facepalm: knowing I've failed means I can't even celebrate that either :// I want to download pokemon go but some of my friends did and they got caught out 😂😂😂 I'm just waiting until offical release...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ordo
Damn --- i did the essay in Biology unit 5 paper.

yh you just gotta hope you get a lenient marker...
Original post by Ordo

Lol everyone is now playing Pokemon go

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anyone else been panicking...I been worried bout results really don't want B's lowest Ive ever gotten in any exam is an A so this is kinda annoying waiting

Quick Reply

Latest