Great news, congratulations! :biggrin:
Original post by supernerdural
Haven't got my results yet but Surrey (my firm) told me I got in, so yay

Original post by fkaclocksx
I also got an email from Lancaster!! Over the moon

Congratulations both! :awesome:

Time to go and catch up on some sleep?
Original post by ToastiestZombie
Has Cardiff said anything to anyone yet? I have an email from my insurance saying I'm in but I'm really worried that I have nothing from my firm.

Don't panic, it could be that they aren't emailing anyone until track opens.
What are the "Module Marks"? My daughter has just had her AS results (still count 50% of her A Levels in Wales) and we were expecting to see "raw score" or "UMS" but it only has "Module Mark" I.e.

Government and Politics: Grade A (Module Mark 190 / 200 across the two papers, 98 + 92)

Geography: Grade A (Module Mark 177 / 200 ditto, 92 + 85)

Law: Grade A (Module Mark 166 / 200 ditto, 94 + 72)

(Predicted 3 A's)

She can see she's got 3 A's, which is good, but she wants to know how good!?

She's thinking of resisting the 72 in Law 1 as this was normally her best subject.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Peppercrunch
I messed everything up. Needed AAA, got ABB, and got a B in biology due to one module...

My insurance needed AAB but both of my courses were in clearing ever since it opened last month, so hoping I get a place.

Been upset ever since I got my results...

OMG IM IN THE SAME BOAT!! LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED!!:headbang:
I did it!

English Language - A
Philosophy - A
History - B

Got my Leeds offer :smile:
Need AAB for UCL but i got ABB :frown:
Original post by claireestelle
You should contact them now if you are going for a remark and ask if they'll hold your place until you get it back.

ah ok then, still haven't got my results yet but just preparing myself - thank you both and good luck!!
I'll be so scared to log into track in 53 mns
Wait is killing me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an email from Lancaster saying there's still places available through adjustment and clearing, this was one of my 5 choices but not firm/insurance, does this mean I'm in clearing?
Original post by Natalierm2707
Cardiff dont usually email people until after track updates, even then I was never emailed instead I got a text.

What does the email from your insurance say?

Best of luck.

"
We are delighted to inform you that your insurance place to study the above course at the University of Portsmouth is now unconditional."

So great stuff, but I pretty much had the UCAS Points I needed already. Now it's time to play the worst waiting game of my life. Absolutely goddamn bricking myself here.
Original post by Crozzer24
Just got an email from Lancaster saying there's still places available through adjustment and clearing, this was one of my 5 choices but not firm/insurance, does this mean I'm in clearing?

Not necessarily. They're just trying to be the early bird and catch any that might have missed their grade :erm:
Original post by avengedabbie
ah ok then, still haven't got my results yet but just preparing myself - thank you both and good luck!!

Oh we had our results days a while ago but good luck to you, here if you need any help :smile:
Original post by lolkenneth12
Need AAB for UCL but i got ABB :frown:

Have UCL been in touch with you? :smile:
Original post by ToastiestZombie
Has Cardiff said anything to anyone yet? I have an email from my insurance saying I'm in but I'm really worried that I have nothing from my firm.

I'm waiting on Cardiff and I've heard nothing!
Good luck everyone. May the postman/lady bring you everything you desire 👍
I haven't got any emails aghhhhhhhhhhh
Anyone know how lenient Durham is likely to be for a near-miss firm holder who's on deferred entry? Missed it by a grade, unsure of UMS :frown:
I need AAA for my firm or AAB for my insurance and I got AAC 😞

Quick Reply

Latest