The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Speak to teachers and see about remark.

QUOTE=Someboady;67017610]Someone help... Ive been shot in the back by my exam
I thought C4 went well...
but i got 77 UMS out of 100 WTFFF all my others are 100/100 UMS....
I missed the 90% by 3 UMS what do I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FMLLL PLEASE HELPPP
Congrats to everyone who got into their firm uni:h:

Still have 1.5 hours to go before I collect my AS results and I'm basically internally screaming, how I'll survive A2 results day I have no idea.....
Original post by xoflower
Hey everyone,

My ucas says
Conditional offer (firmly accepted))
What does this mean

It means get your grades and ring them up to tell them to pull their finger out
Original post by Tskadem
Durham not decided for anyone else?

Durham are always slow
Original post by HassanAftab
Guys please help me here.
My firm rejected me, and my insurance says (conditional offer: firmly accepted) I have no idea why.
I missed my insurance offer which was ABB and got BBB. I already have my results and did call the uni and they said to wait. what if all the good places are full (if i am released into clearing)
What should I do?

Do some research into options through clearing.

No one can officially take a clearing place until 3pm so you are ok.

Ring your insurance at midday and ask them to either accept you or put you into clearing ASAP. Delaying is unacceptable and they KNOW if they want you or not.
Original post by elen90
Ring, ring, ring their admissions.

i am an overseas student
I think i will email them
idk what can i say ?
My insurance choice have not being updated yet while being rejected my firm, what I do??
Original post by Someboady
No its my AS but i take full A-level maths because i apparently thought I could cope but somehow C4 is 77%? idk if this was bad marking considering i got 100% in my other modules :/

If you think you did better than 77%, you could get a remark? Go in to school and speak to your teachers about it :yep:

Original post by elen90
Think I'll have to go get a brew now, it's going to be a loooong morning :lol:

With that positive attitude, you will find it infinitely easier than most other people in your situation :wink:

Keep me updated? :smile:

Original post by conscscscsc
My firm is confirmed on ucas but I haven't had an email yet is that bad??

Nope! :smile: . If you have an Unconditional offer on Track, you're in! :awesome:
Original post by lolkenneth12
I missed my firm but I got into my insurance
Is there any chance I can ring UCL ?

If track says rejected then unless you're getting a priority remark that decision is final. Ringing is a waste of time.
Haven't got an update from either! What do I do?
i am an overseas student
I think i will email them
idk what can i say ?

Emails will only get looked at when the phones stop ringing. So this afternoon or this evening.

Ring if you can.
Original post by NeverLucky
Got an confirmed offer from Imperial so I know I got at least A*A*AA!! I was so nervous when logging into UCAS track hahaha, shame I have to reject them now :s-smilie:

cheeky
Original post by conscscscsc
My firm is confirmed on ucas but I haven't had an email yet is that bad??

If it shows it's confirmed on UCAS you have nothing to worry about. They've been making sure nothing is wrong for a week now (got my confirmation last Saturday, for example), we just haven't been able to see them until today.
Original post by itisrising
Haven't got an update from either! What do I do?

Get your grades. Ring your firm.
Original post by sakuraton
My insurance choice have not being updated yet while being rejected my firm, what I do??

They are very unlikely to answer emails today! please call them!
Original post by Ayman!
A*A*A*A :smile:

Clever clogs :hand:

:woo: :party: :woo:

Original post by efleurs
No idea what my results are yet but I got into Kings College London for English so I'm happy!! :smile:

Congratulations! :awesome:

Any plans for some celebrating? :colone:

Original post by KatieAlicexxx
So I got straight As, with an A* in EPQ.
So so so happy about chemistry as I thought I was going to get a C; so happy about EPQ because that's the first A* I've ever had and happy about BIOL5 because some how I got full UMS!!
However, I'm gutted I didn't get an A* in Biology and Psychology overall as I really thought I would do. Somehow I messed up G543 and the EMPA in biology
It's not imperative for my offer but really more for my personal goals but should I get a remark in those papers? I am 2 UMS off an A* in biology and in past papers I was getting full UMS in G543 so it's possible they could improve
Thankyou!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you met your offer, I wouldn't bother :nah:

Original post by sakuraton

Get your results and call up your Insurance ASAP
why hasnt my firm updated yet???
Both of my offers unsuccessful. FML I didn't think it was that bad (AAB,ABB) and my school opens at 10am as well.
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
No idea what to do now.
:confused:
Is there any possibility for resit?
Didn't get in but I knew I wouldn't. I already knew from my coursework grade a few months ago...

Does anyone know if you can retake AQA HIS4X....?
Is there any possibility for resit?

#RIPKenneth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Speak to teachers. You can pay for remark and see. As you say it doesn't make difference to offer. However if you don't remark you might always think "what if"!

When you get to uni you will realise these thing aren't that important! Your degree is what matters now. Good luck

Original post by KatieAlicexxx
So I got straight As, with an A* in EPQ.
So so so happy about chemistry as I thought I was going to get a C; so happy about EPQ because that's the first A* I've ever had and happy about BIOL5 because some how I got full UMS!!
However, I'm gutted I didn't get an A* in Biology and Psychology overall as I really thought I would do. Somehow I messed up G543 and the EMPA in biology
It's not imperative for my offer but really more for my personal goals but should I get a remark in those papers? I am 2 UMS off an A* in biology and in past papers I was getting full UMS in G543 so it's possible they could improve
Thankyou!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest