The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rigby16
Hoison Duck wrap with sweet chili crisps and an orange juice ! :wink:

(Hoisin Duck is the only decent Sainsburys thing in my opinion, good choice)
Original post by badaman
Yes ringing but why hasnt it updated yet? eeek

Could just be that they were slow to tell ucas, hopefully a phone call will sort it out for you.
Original post by mint_chocolate
Who else is waiting for the universities' decisions???:unimpressed::unimpressed::dots:

yes :frown: they said 8am..
My UCAS hasn't updated for some reason not confirmed or anything. What does this mean ?
Original post by PlayerBB
I have not met my offer, however, my firm still shows CF, should I give them a call or just wait ?

Call them now :smile:
Who else is waiting for the universities' decisions???:unimpressed::unimpressed::dots:

Have you called them?

The waiting is always the hardest part!

Just a few more moments, be patient!

Good luck!! :flutter:
Original post by coboyle098
I got into Edinburgh!! Still don't know my results but I'm so happy!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! :awesome:

Original post by debs20153
What's the average grade rise from as to a levels

If you work hard, then 1 grade usually :smile:

Original post by PlayerBB
I have not met my offer, however, my firm still shows CF, should I give them a call or just wait ?

Get your grades and call them up!

Original post by Will2610
It does say unconditional

Then your in! :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
Call them and ask them what on earth is going on, if they changed your track they should honour that really.

They have said that I can still go, but they said some sort of jargon of being "worried I won't be able to get my degree".I know that I can do well at uni, I'm not stupid by any means, however due to circumstances (having chronic OCD, studying Psychology in one year etc, though I do accept that I am to blame for my below-what-I-wished for grades) I did more poorly than I had hoped.
It's Bournemouth University, if that matters.
Could just be that they were slow to tell ucas, hopefully a phone call will sort it out for you.

Hmmm OKay. Its just that.. i missed the grades but really wanna go.. and they havent said im rejected or accepted yet :frown:(( ringing is taking agess but need to grind through
Original post by OriginalLifelin
My UCAS hasn't updated for some reason not confirmed or anything. What does this mean ?

Could just be they didn't update ucas in time, give your firm a call and ask when you'll get a decision.

Stay on the phone and don't get off until you have a decision :tongue:

Original post by OriginalLifelin

Get your grades and call up your firm :yep:
Well done everyone who get's what they want today, and don't worry to those who don't. 23 years ago I was a disappointed man, but I ended up changing career directions completely (Doctor -> Finance & Marketing) and it has all worked out just fine :smile:
Durham is undecided for me, so assuming I need to call with my grades. However, my school doesn't open until 10:00, will they have given the place away by then?
Original post by Effie14
They have said that I can still go, but they said some sort of jargon of being "worried I won't be able to get my degree".I know that I can do well at uni, I'm not stupid by any means, however due to circumstances (having chronic OCD, studying Psychology in one year etc, though I do accept that I am to blame for my below-what-I-wished for grades) I did more poorly than I had hoped.
It's Bournemouth University, if that matters.

That's pretty rude of them, what have they said on the phone?
Original post by badaman
Hmmm OKay. Its just that.. i missed the grades but really wanna go.. and they havent said im rejected or accepted yet :frown:(( ringing is taking agess but need to grind through

Yeah, stay on the phone, hopefully you'll get through soon.
Call them now :smile:

Have you called them?

No... I am not able to call them since I am not living in the UK:frown: FML
Didn't get into anything. Can't remember the last time I wasn't disappointed with an outcome in my life. Oh well, **** this world
Original post by Tskadem
Durham is undecided for me, so assuming I need to call with my grades. However, my school doesn't open until 10:00, will they have given the place away by then?

Yes you should call them, call them at your school once you have your results. They shouldnt have given it away by then but one year durham kept people waiting for decisions for a while so dont let them mess you about with waiting for a decision.
would you guy prefer a resiit of year 13 or a transter in yr 2 ?
Original post by chingu19
Both of my offers unsuccessful. FML I didn't think it was that bad (AAB,ABB) and my school opens at 10am as well.
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
No idea what to do now.
:confused:

Get ready to go into school. Buy a copy of the telegraph to read while you wait and get there a bit before 10am so you're first in.

Original post by User57
Does anyone know how to go about applying to accommodation for an insurance offer? Any help appreciated.

Check their website.

Quick Reply

Latest