The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE MATHS A UNIT B PAPER 26th MAY 2016!!!

Hey Guys!
OMGGGG that paper was sooooo hard! I swear that amount of 5 and 4 mark questions never come up! And what the hell was that 5 mark question about Nadia's average????? I feel like ive failed the whole paper! :frown: :frown:
How did you guys find it?
I think I've failed too :frown: that last question...what the bloody hell was that? I wanted to cry every time I turned the page

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mellowjoker
I think I've failed too :frown: that last question...what the bloody hell was that? I wanted to cry every time I turned the page

Posted from TSR Mobile

I knowwww! near the end I actually thought I was about to cry because I knew nothing in the paper! I'm just hoping the grade boundaries are realllyyy low!
Original post by FountainPen2016
I knowwww! near the end I actually thought I was about to cry because I knew nothing in the paper! I'm just hoping the grade boundaries are realllyyy low!

Me too!! All my friends said they found it really easy so now I feel stupid :frown: I really hope they lower the boundaries! My worst subject is maths, i find it so difficult yet it's the subject I need most for A levels :frown: ughhhh can only hope they lower the boundaries now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yeah, this was such a strange paper! Literally everyone in my year that I spoke to found the papers difficult, so yeah, I hope the grade boundaries will be lowered. And YES there were so many 4 and 5 mark questions, and this is probably because it's the last year of this particular specification and so all of the papers this year will be more experimental - but I don't think that that's fair on our year group, who have worked so hard!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending