CASS Business School vs. Alliance Manchester Business School

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Hello everyone,

I have received Msc offers from the following unis:

Cass Business School - Msc in Marketing Strategy and Innovation
    Manchester Uni - Msc in Marketing
    Bath uni - Msc in Marketing

I am a bit confused as to which University to choose. I am not very interested in Bath as the course seems the most boring. Cass has the most interesting course in my opinion, however I am not so sure about its reputation worldwide. I feel like it's good but if I go work internationally, no one will actually know it.

I know that Manchester uni is also really good and its reputation is more known worldwide. So I'm really confused as to which University I should choose!!

I'm still waiting for answers from Leeds Uni and Kings College London but I feel like they are not as good as Manchester and Cass. (?)

Can anyone give me any advice? Also do you know how well known Cass is internationally? Which University would you personally choose and why?

(yes Cass is definitely WAY more expensive but I would really like to know other reasons except for the financial ones as to why/why not I should go there)
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.