The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths 2016 unnoficial mark scheme

http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7/2/6/7/72672823/june_2016_higher_p1_worked_solutions_-_mr_kibria.pdf

How did everyone do? I got just over 50 and I'm literally crying over my silly mistakes.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by safaa.patel
http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7/2/6/7/72672823/june_2016_higher_p1_worked_solutions_-_mr_kibria.pdf

How did everyone do? I got just over 50 and I'm literally crying over my silly mistakes.

went over it got like 62/63 im happy with that what questions did you struggle with?

me too i cant believe the exam pressure took over me and i made such horrible mistakes:cry::cry2:
Reply 3
Original post by junayd1998
went over it got like 62/63 im happy with that what questions did you struggle with?

I crossed the right answer for the proportion one and made silly calculation mistakes on the circle theorems and i literally had no clue how to work out that surds stuff on the last question. lol i realised so many mistakes
Reply 4
Original post by shahida sulaiman
me too i cant believe the exam pressure took over me and i made such horrible mistakes:cry::cry2:

trust me - i have to slay calculator

that's the wrong question u should ask which questions we didn't struggle with?????:frown:
trust me - i have to slay calculator

i m so sad ..... the paper in the beginning was easy but then....….....:frown::cry:
Reply 7
i m so sad ..... the paper in the beginning was easy but then....….....:frown::cry:

I KNOW IT JUST DECIDED TO BECOME SO MEAN looool its okay :ashamed2:

do u know how to get igcse one please can u post the link!!!!!!!
that's the wrong question u should ask which questions we didn't struggle with?????:frown:

What questions didnt you stuggle on then?
do u know how to get igcse one please can u post the link!!!!!!!

sorry haven't found the IGCSE one or for any other exams
I KNOW IT JUST DECIDED TO BECOME SO MEAN looool its okay :ashamed2:

u r doing gcse !!!! omg i msorry ithought u r doing igcse !!!!! oh welll!we r sharing the same feelings how does it matter!!!!!:frown:
What questions didnt you stuggle on then?

sorry thought u were doing igcse sorry sorry sorry !!!! my bad!!!
Reply 13
I think I got 49. I made so many minor mistakes it's ridiculous :angry:
sorry thought u were doing igcse sorry sorry sorry !!!! my bad!!!

naa gcse lolol
if I calculated correctly I might have got 76 marks but I'm not sure on about 10 of them
Reply 16
Yeah I am not sure, hopefully j get method marks for some of them
Reply 17
Counting the unofficial I got about 70, give or take. I made so many errors and corrected them when I went through them afterwards. I done a 90 degree clockwise rotation on Q2 and spotted the mistake 5 mins from the end. Hopefully I get about 80-90 and pray for an A*
Original post by Popz-
Counting the unofficial I got about 70, give or take. I made so many errors and corrected them when I went through them afterwards. I done a 90 degree clockwise rotation on Q2 and spotted the mistake 5 mins from the end. Hopefully I get about 80-90 and pray for an A*

This was basically how it went for me. Made a lot of errors (I read 4 males out of 10 total doing skating as a fraction...), corrected a lot of them. Got around 70 marks.
Is there one on foundation?

Quick Reply

Latest