The Student Room Group

Edexcel Maths Foundation Unofficial markscheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by raggouk
There are a few different ones. That's fine.

Phew thank you I really appreciate this post
Reply 41
The freezer temp question could be question 14 but if I remember right there were 2 parts to the question ?
Original post by Cherwell
The freezer temp question could be question 14 but if I remember right there were 2 parts to the question ?

Wasn't there part a which was just finding the conversion and then part B about someone's freezer temperature and if it was cold enough or something?
Reply 43
Yes , I'm pretty sure the conversion is question 14 but can't see the second part to the question ?
I'm really bad at algebra also on question 11b I put e=35 instead of 35e:frown: would I get any marks at all for this
Original post by sickaaron
i drew the cudiod as a cube, didn't realise it was supposed to be a rectangle lol

Me too
Reply 46
For the parallelogram question is spelt is as parrelalogram do I still get the mark ?
Original post by Charlotteb1234
Me too

I drew a sphere, I don't what I was thinking so don't worry :frown:
Reply 48
Original post by Tarik_44
For the parallelogram question is spelt is as parrelalogram do I still get the mark ?

Yes.
is there a unofficialmark scheme 9/06/16
question 11 is wrong as it tells you in the question how many hours and 20 hours is right for weekdays, but 24 hours is for the whole week. As the question was asking how many hours she worked that WEEK!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending