Bastian
Pereira (loan)
Rojo
Jones
Fellaini (pls)
Rooney (Wishful thinking)

In:
Youri Tielemans
Varane (Wishful thinking) or another CB that is better than what we already have

Tielemans is only good for manager mode :P

We should get William Carvalho and Fabinho.

Apparently United are after Bonucci or Varane.
Original post by Dirtybit
Out:
Bastian
Pereira (loan)
Rojo
Jones
Fellaini (pls)
Rooney (Wishful thinking)

In:
Youri Tielemans
Varane (Wishful thinking) or another CB that is better than what we already have

Prior to the pre-season, I would've agreed. But I think Mourinho can bring the best out of Fellaini, Rooney and Bastian.

Never thought badly of Jones except he's too injury prone.

Still agree with Rojo though.
Jose made no mention of Fellanini when listing his midfielders in his BT sport interview. 'Listed Carrick, Morgan and Herrera, then said we have tens, Mata, Rooney, Mkhitaryan.'
Dirty's been at the youtube compilations again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by difeo

Posted from TSR Mobile

link to dirty youtube compilations ?
Original post by difeo

Posted from TSR Mobile

After watching many many compilations on him, I can confirm he will be the next Scholes. :h:
Reply 2346
Oh one thing that's probably not been mentioned here is how Mourinho is increasing the height of the team. He's trying to build a team that physically is very fit but also has a lot of strength and ability on set pieces.

He has a 6'5 striker, a 5'10 winger/AM, a 6'2 CB in Bailly and a 6'3 midfielder in Pogba, which are all above average heights for players in those positions.

I think this is clearly planned, he's trying to increase the height of the team, knowing that United had such an issue with set pieces last season, while the league clearly is a physical league that requires a lot of raw physical attributes(which obviously was such an issue with his Chelsea team last season in midfield). He tends to make his teams quite physical and where it not for the fact that Abramovic requires a certain profile of a team(and the fact that Eden Hazard simply is too good a player to leave out on the basis of height) he made his Chelsea squad smaller. He still did buy Diego Costa and used Ivanovic at RB for a year, he also was clearly trying to bring Pogba to Stamford Bridge as well.
(edited 7 years ago)
tfw he could have saved 90 million and got Hererra to do stretches
Reply 2348
Original post by swirly

Yeah Mou should have got one of these.
In order of posts:

-Wow what a dirty YouTube compilation.

-Wow what a Stephen Curry statement.
Reply 2350
Original post by trapking
In order of posts:

-Wow what a dirty YouTube compilation.

-Wow what a Stephen Curry statement.

-Tfw you order falafel for @swirly to make him happy caz he has soft gums.

Explanation otherwise I'm labelling this post as pure AIDS?
Original post by swirly

:rofl:
just saying moyes seeming to taking the right approach with adnan:

“I’ve said to Adnan, you need to stop blaming everyone else for what’s gone wrong,” said Moyes. “This loan’s a little bit of a risk. I’ve told Adnan to look at himself and realise that it’s down to him to change it; it can’t always be the manager’s fault or the coach’s fault that he hasn’t progressed. Adnan’s got to ask has he prepared right, has he got himself in the best condition, has he trained well enough? And, when he’s got his opportunity, has he played well enough? In a lot of cases the answer has to be ‘no’.”Even so he is delighted to have the Belgian in his squad. “He’s two-footed, he’s got a little bit of Chris Waddle about him and it’s a big boost because it’s the level of quality I would like to bring here,” said Moyes. “I’m going to try to get him back to the levels he was at a couple of years ago.“ He’s coming to a manager who trusts him and believes in him but he’s not really featured for the past couple of years. But this boy can play two or three different positions, he’s got an ability to go past people, score goals, make goals. He’s got the talent to be a big, big player.”
from the guardian
Man like Januzaj.
Original post by Rk2k14
Man like Januzaj.

Thoughts on Nandos?
Original post by swirly
Thoughts on Nandos?

Overrated.

Thoughts on Dixy?
Original post by Rk2k14
Overrated.

Thoughts on Dixy?

trash, but good for when you're hungry af.

thoughts on Big Pun?
Original post by swirly
trash, but good for when you're hungry af.

thoughts on Big Pun?

No thoughts.
Original post by Rk2k14
No thoughts.

Good talk, champ.

Latest