The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
Looks like they'll enable you to express a wide range of emotions

Everyone feels like Zayn at some point

Original post by difeo
please don't talk about football in The Alcoholic Drinks Thread XX

Spoiler

Don't you mean The Alcoholic Drinks Thread/Zayn Malik/Taylor Swift/and other general 'bantz' thread?

Interesting that Mourinho is sounding out Rio to join his coaching team - think it'd be a better move than having Giggs lingering around but think Ferdinand is more comfortable with his media career and how it ties in with his personal life.
Reply 282
Original post by Aky786UK
Don't you mean The Alcoholic Drinks Thread/Zayn Malik/Taylor Swift/and other general 'bantz' thread?

Interesting that Mourinho is sounding out Rio to join his coaching team - think it'd be a better move than having Giggs lingering around but think Ferdinand is more comfortable with his media career and how it ties in with his personal life.

That's interesting having Rio Ferdinand around.

Very intrigued into how this goes personally.
Would be good bet.

Teach these ****s how to defend set pieces.
Original post by Rk2k14
Would be good bet.

Teach these ****s how to defend set pieces.

Smalling is essentially Rio but 100x shitter. Wouldn't mind 2 new CB's this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Smalling is essentially Rio but 100x shitter. Wouldn't mind 2 new CB's this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's good, but you can count on him doing some dumb **** and he did not disappoint. ****ed De Gea over too.

Hummels would have been a very good buy but :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Smalling is nothing like Rio you racist bastard.

Smalling's a man-marker who can't pass. Rio was a ball-playing sweeper who never commits fouls.
Gahhd damn Kenan, that was savage :lol:

Poor ZaynIsBae will have to retire with all these reks :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AliRizzo
So late to this but in.

Great thread so far I must say. Learned that The Bell End is a racist so won't be giving him time of the day anymore.

Because I referenced Abdul from Pakistan?

Have a word with yourself.

#NaCl(y)
Original post by Jimmy Seville

#NaCl(y)

Thoughts on Zayn's nomination as #choicemaleartist?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thoughts on Zayn's nomination as #choicemaleartist?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thoughts on me not giving a shiny sh*t?
Thoughts on me not giving a shiny sh*t?

Disappoints me greatly to be honest.

Thoughts on Harry Styles new haircut?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Disappoints me greatly to be honest.

Thoughts on Harry Styles new haircut?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you hear that?
Do you hear that?

Is it you not giving a ****?

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Dirtybit thoughts on when I said you should sign Xhaka to replace Carrick, and you said doesn't matter plenty of options available, and rumours are saying you are looking to sign Reece Oxford to replace Carrick?
Rashford is bae <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it you not giving a ****?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by swirly
@Dirtybit thoughts on when I said you should sign Xhaka to replace Carrick, and you said doesn't matter plenty of options available, and rumours are saying you are looking to sign Reece Oxford to replace Carrick?

There are plenty options though, could easily name 5. Reece would be a long term replacement but definitely wouldn't fit in straight away. If the rumours are actually true then it just shows that Jose wants to prove critics wrong and blood young english talent. Nothing wrong with that. We definitely didn't need Xhaka.
(edited 7 years ago)

#NaCl(y)

The word 'Paki' is a racist and derogatory term, but judging by your intelligence levels you were probably oblivious to that.

And stop using chemical formula which you don't understand to try and make yourself seem smarter, it's not working.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AliRizzo
The work 'Paki' is a racist and derogatory term, but judging by your intelligence levels you were probably oblivious to that.

And stop using chemical formula which you don't understand to try and make yourself seem smarter, it's not working.

I thought you were ignoring me?

*Opens TSR*
*Sees notification*
*New Quote from Jimmy Seville*

Spoiler

You don't even know what it means either.

Latest