The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't feed the troll.
Original post by That Bearded Man
CjiW38lWsAAYeZT.jpg

Lol, which of you said we should keep Jones on at RB, congrats, you deserve your column inches.

pogba as a cm that newspaper is lacking a good editor to weed out this kinda rubbish

jones we have fosu mensah
Original post by difeo

rate my team

no ronney no hazard
plus no dm your team is fukkked
Original post by Lúcio
I'd replace Martial with Origi and Rooney with Busquets tbh

origi- this guy dreams to be martial
Original post by bigmansouf
origi- this guy dreams to be martial

Well we'll see at the Euros won't we :wink:
Rooney at DM?

Difeo is Garth Crookes confirmed.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Rooney at DM?

Difeo is Garth Crookes confirmed.

Don't copy me pls
Original post by Rk2k14
Bring Zlatan in and Isco. New defender too.

Rooney and Morgan/new DM with Isco just in front:coma:

Isco nah - James IS MORE LIKELY

Original post by Rk2k14
**** at 10. Drops too deep and lacks the creativity to do the job.
CM he's better because he can drop deep as well as go forward and let man like Isco do mad ting.

rooney may stay but hopefully he is injuired in the first 2 games
he is not needed
Original post by Lúcio
Well we'll see at the Euros won't we :wink:

yh we will see him on bench praying to GOD MARTIAL

STOP sucking his D*** and see the light
Nice of MUTV to nudge up the 'music' when Mourinho and Charlton were exchanging pleasantries in the carpark - all nicely stage managed. Shame they didn't do what Bale/Ronaldo did on the former's first day at Real...
Original post by Rk2k14

****ing daytripper
Original post by Dirtybit
There are plenty options though, could easily name 5. Reece would be a long term replacement but definitely wouldn't fit in straight away. If the rumours are actually true then it just shows that Jose wants to prove critics wrong and blood young english talent. Nothing wrong with that. We definitely didn't need Xhaka.

In terms of CM's Man Utd are fine. Herrera, Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin is enough depth when they're competing for two spots.
Reply 314
Schweinsteiger may as well not count as one considering he was practically invisible :lol:

While CM wouldn't be priority it wouldn't hurt to get another person in there competing. Schneiderlin didn't look like the one from Southampton, Herrera blew hot and cold and Carrick is getting older.
Reply 315
Herrera is not a CM, but Blind can play there obviously so they're fine.

I think Schweinsteiger still has a lot to give. His first season has involved a lot of injury and terrible tactics, maybe under Mourinho he'd find a new leash. The Schweinsteiger Martinez combo was so good to watch.

I think there are more issues than a CM, a creative winger with pace, a striker and a CB would be prioritised more if I was a United fan. One injury away from playing Ashley Young or Januzaj is not a good thought.
(edited 7 years ago)
Surely Blind will be the new Carrick next year with Carrick playing bit part?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 317
Original post by That Bearded Man
Surely Blind will be the new Carrick next year with Carrick playing bit part?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, that's what I would have thought.
Original post by Diego Costa
In terms of CM's Man Utd are fine. Herrera, Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin is enough depth when they're competing for two spots.

We are definitely going to buy a CM. A strong, creative, ball carrying CM is needed (In the mould of Pogba). Someone like Andre Gomes will do.
We're fine in midfield; Basti and Wazza will run the show next season, while Schneiderlin will do a job behind them.

Latest