The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bammy jastard 27
How do you feel about Mourinho being manager of Man United?

Happy enough. Not sure what else we could have done.
How do you feel about Mourinho being manager of Man United?

What's your thoughts on Parmesan chicken?

I'm also looking for different ways to have chicken if you have any ideas, obviously outside the usual, different irregular combos basically.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 462
Original post by Zayn is Bae

I'm also looking for different ways to have chicken if you have any ideas, obviously outside the usual, different irregular combos basically.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh, I like my chicken real spicy. Not naga spicy(**** that **** no flavour just spice) but habanero spicy.

the lowest amount of spice I can have on it is jerk(and that's the one with Scotch bonnet not the mild crap).

Also bbq chicken>Fried Chicken>>>>>>>>>Roast Chicken>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boiled Chicken(soup chicken).

Original post by Louis.
Happy enough. Not sure what else we could have done.
Yeah. In all honesty Mourinho is the best manager available. I reckon Klopp or Conte would have done just as good a job without the cancerous mind game ****. But I think that Mourinho is going to be a bit more mindful(will still have his moments) because he's wanted the United job since he went to Real Madrid, it's blatantly obvious.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
Also as for this new CB, I like you guys have never heard of him nor seen him play. I was thinking we'd be in for Stones, Varane of that guy from PSG whose name I can't spell...

Why cant our scouting network improve so instead of paying 40m euros for a CB we pay the 5m Villarreal paid for him just a year ago like how we got Vidic and Evra....

The actual fee is reported to be around £15m. The rest are just performance related bonuses like with Martial. The media hate us so they use the highest fee.

Original post by Rk2k14
@Dirtybit Whats Sane like (no shots)?

Haven't seen him play except in CL against Madrid last year (he played amazing then).
(edited 7 years ago)
Meh, I like my chicken real spicy. Not naga spicy(**** that **** no flavour just spice) but habanero spicy.

the lowest amount of spice I can have on it is jerk(and that's the one with Scotch bonnet not the mild crap).

Also bbq chicken>Fried Chicken>>>>>>>>>Roast Chicken>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boiled Chicken(soup chicken).

Yeah I hear you. Sometimes I just wanna avoid spice though, having it every meal makes me wanna go white mode and eat it bland as ****. BBQ is the best actually, might have one tomorrow if the weathers good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same thing was said of Luiz and Mata and Mourinho sold them both.

Very true.

Just seen your PM btw, will have a look tomorrow.
Reply 466
Yeah I hear you. Sometimes I just wanna avoid spice though, having it every meal makes me wanna go white mode and eat it bland as ****. BBQ is the best actually, might have one tomorrow if the weathers good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I got great garden space too. My place is probably the best place to have a BBQ.
It goes down in the PM's
Original post by Dirtybit
The actual fee is reported to be around £15.

£15

YASSS! Bbq is bae :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chicken makes me sick now tbh don't you ever get bored of it? Only time I have it is when i have mexican chilli wraps with jalapenos and cheese.
Is this what this forum has come to. A post to point out every misspelling.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Where are your question marks?
Original post by Dirtybit
The actual fee is reported to be around £15. The rest are just performance related bonuses like with Martial. The media hate us so they use the highest fee.

Haven't seen him play except in CL against Madrid last year (he played amazing then).

15m seems like a very good deal for a 22 year old with lots of potential! Media did the same with Martial when they were quoting 58m when the initial fee was 36m which is still a lot but not when compared to City who paid 50m for Sterling...

Only concern about signing African players is that they go to play the AFCON mid season every now and then which is kind of annoying.

---------

Sky said Jose passed up the opportunity to sign Vardy so Rashford can continue to develop, seems like good news as he is adapting to our culture rather than vice versa. Wenger buying Vardy reminds me of SAF buying RVP in his last season :tongue: If Vardy has another good season he could even win them the league :colonhash:
Fellliani is ****ing usefiul, which above all is the purpose of a player, or a manager, or a director of football, or a kit cleaner. WIll never understand the hate. He probably saved us about 8 points last season
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Tbf, it helped me easily spot mistakes when I was completing my dissertation
Original post by banterboy
Fellliani is ****ing usefiul, which above all is the purpose of a player, or a manager, or a director of football, or a kit cleaner. WIll never understand the hate. He probably saved us about 8 points last season

Mainly because Van Gaal started him so much and he was awful in many games. He can be useful, but it's annoying to see him start over the other options we have.
Yeah I got great garden space too. My place is probably the best place to have a BBQ.

Original post by trapking
YASSS! Bbq is bae :love:

I ****s with this @Dirtybit
Original post by zKlown
I ****s with this @Dirtybit

Thoughts on pre-workouts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thoughts on pre-workouts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No thoughts as I've never used them.

@Angry cucumber